YSR rythu bharosa: beneficiary list, payment status & helpline number
ysr rythu bharosa payment status | beneficiary list | helpline number | ysr rythu bharosa pm kisan yojana
YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is a farmer welfare scheme launched by the Agricultural Department of Andhra Pradesh government. The scheme is to help the farmers of the state, to provide financial assistance to them. For 5 years, RS. 13500 will be transferred to the bank accounts of each eligible farmer on an yearly basis. This scheme is one of the Nine Welfare Schemes of Andhra Pradesh Government. In this article you can find the complete details of this scheme, ysr rythu bharosa app, helpline number, ysr rythu bharosa ap beneficiary list and hoe to check payment status.
YSR rythu bharosa Scheme
Rythu Bharosa scheme was launched on 15th October 2019 by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy. The eligibility criteria for the scheme to avail the benefits under the scheme, the beneficiary has to be from the agricultural sector, and a permanent resident of Andra Pradesh. This article will cover the necessary details from how to check the district wise beneficiary list, how to check the payment status, benefits under the Rythu Bharosa scheme and so on. So, keep on reading to know all these details.
Objective of The Scheme
The prime objective of the Rythu Bharosa scheme is to help the farmers of the state by providing financial assistance to each farmer family. The scheme aims at developing the agricultural sector. It will help the farmers deal with the various difficulties, challenges faced by them by providing them financial aids. And the implementation of the scheme will ultimately lead to the overall betterment of the state.
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Scheme Launched On
|15th October 2019
|YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu
|Benefits of Scheme
|Rs.13500 per year.
|Time duration for this Scheme
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Three Phases
The payment in all the three phases has been sent by the direct bank transfer method. In the first phase, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has transferred the first installment of 7500 to the farmers of the state. In the second phase, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has transferred an installment of 4000 to the farmers of the state, and in the third phase has transferred an installment of 2000 to the farmers of the state. The first installment was transferred on 15th May 2020. The second installment was transferred on 27th October 2020, and the third installment was transferred on 28th December 2020. The amount has been directly transferred to every eligible farmers bank accounts.
Benefits of The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The scheme is for the farmer’s welfare. It aims at providing help to the every farmer family of the state by providing them the financial support. Which will help them deal with various difficulties faced by them in farming. The eligible farmers will get the benefits such as:
- For 5 years RS. 13500 will be given to each farmer family on an yearly basis.
- Free borewell facilities will be provided to the farmers.
- Under this scheme the farmers will be provided a loan at zero percent interest.
- The farmers will get nine hours of free electricity in a day.
- Completion of the irrigation projects which are pending.
- Under this scheme farmers will be exempted from paying road tax for tractors.
- In every constituency cold storage units will be established.
- In every constituency food processing units will be established and many more.
District Wise YSR rythu bharosa ap beneficiary list
A beneficiary can check the district wise ysr rythu bharosa ap beneficiary list through online by visiting the official website of the scheme. To check the district wise list of beneficiary just follow the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Once, you are on the homepage of the official website, then you have to go to the menu bar and click on the ‘Login’ option.
- Now after that you have to enter your registered username and password, Captcha. And then click on ‘Login’.
- In case you don’t remember your password then click on the ‘Forgot Password ‘ option.
- Now you have to enter the registered phone number.
- After, entering the phone number then click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered phone number.
- Once you receive, then you are required to enter the OTP. After entering the OTP the new password will be created. Then you are required to enter your new password.
- After that, click on ‘Verify’. Then log in with your newly created password and ID.
- Once you log in then the eligible beneficiary data will be displayed. Details like Name of Beneficiary, Father name, Khata number will be displayed on the screen.
- Next, in the search box enter the Khata number and after that the ysr rythu bharosa ap beneficiary list are going to be displayed on the screen.
Steps to Edit the information of ysr rythu bharosa ap beneficiary
In case a beneficiary wants to edit the information then that can be done through online by visiting the official website of the scheme. In order to edit the information of the Beneficiary just follow the below mentioned steps:
- At first you have to follow all the above mentioned steps.
- After, following the above mentioned steps you will then reach to the ‘Beneficiary Data ‘ page.
- Once, you are on the ‘Beneficiary Data’ page then go to the last column of the eligible beneficiary details table, and click on ‘Edit’.
- After that, the beneficiary details and ‘Web Land Information ‘ and ‘PSS Information ‘ will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, click on ‘Verify Status’ provided that the details are correct and choose the ‘Description Matched’ option.
- Then select ‘Marital Status’, ‘Card Details’ and ‘Type of Beneficiary‘.
- After that, click on ‘Select Land Type ‘ and select. Then select ‘Type of Crop’ and then check ‘Status’.
- And if the details do not match then you have to select ‘Details Not Matched’ and then from the ‘Select Reject Reason’ you have to select the reason.
- After, you are done then just click on the ‘Submit’ option.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
A beneficiary can check the Rythu Bharosa payment status, and that can be done through online by visiting the official website of the scheme. To check the payment status just follow the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Then you have to go to the menu bar from the homepage of the official website and from there click on ‘Know your RythuBharosa Status‘.
- Then a new page will be displayed on the screen- ‘RythuBharosa Status‘. Now you have to enter your Aadhaar Number and click on ‘Submit’.
- Once, you click on ‘Submit ‘, then your ysr rythu bharosa payment status is going to be displayed on the screen.
App For YSR Rythu Bharosa
‘ysr rythu bharosa app’,an app to keep a track of the services provided to the farmers which are carried-out by the Rythu Bharosa Kendrams (RBK). The app has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy. YSR rythu bharosa app was built by the agricultural department of Andhra Pradesh.
The objective of the YSR Rythu Bharosa app is to help the Agricultural department to keep a track of the services carried-out by the Village assistants.
Village assistants will be required to do time to time login into the app to update the status of the various activities carried-out at respective Rythu Bharosa Kendrams.
If you need any help or any clarification reading the List or the Scheme you may call on the Helpline number of this scheme. If query regarding the Scheme Call On 1902 (toll free number), Helpline official will help you.