YSR housing scheme : eligibility list criteria, sanction list status Check
ysr housing scheme | ysr housing scheme eligibility list | sanction list
This article we have written on YSR housing scheme which is run by AP government to provide house to poor people in State. By reading this article you will be able to know in detail about this Housing scheme, Ysr housing scheme eligibility and How to check sanction list online etc.
YSR Housing Scheme
YSR Housing Scheme which is also called Paydalandariki Illu is an initiative launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under the scheme houses will be built for the poor citizens of the state. This scheme is one of the Nine Welfare Schemes of the Andhra Pradesh Government.
Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh Government aims at providing 30 lakh pucca houses to the eligible citizens. This article will cover the necessary details from what are documents required to what are the eligibility criteria for the scheme and so on. So, keep on reading to know all these details.
Objective of the Scheme
The primary objective is to enhance the living conditions of the poor and middle class section of people by building pucca houses for them. The implementation of the YSR Housing Scheme will ultimately lead to the overall betterment of the state.
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List Search
Beneficiary of the scheme can follow the below mentioned steps to check the beneficiary status:
- Firstly, you have to go visit the official website .
- Once, you are on the homepage of the official website then go to the ‘Beneficiary Search’.
- When, you will click on the ‘Beneficiary Search’ a new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, you are required to enter the Beneficiary ID or UID or the Ration Card Number and click on ‘Search’.
- Once, you click on ‘Search ‘ then the Ysr Housing scheme Beneficiary Status will be displayed on the screen.
YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility ListCriteria
In order to avail the benefits of the scheme, the applicant needs to match with certain eligibility criteria which are mentioned below :
- In order to be eligible for the scheme, the beneficiary has to be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Another eligibility criteria for this scheme is that the applicant should not have any land or house of their own.
- The applicants of the scheme need to have a APL/BPL Ration Card.
Necessary Documents For the YSR Housing Scheme
In order to apply for the scheme the applicants would require the below mentioned documents:
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Address
- Passbook of Bank Account
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
Types of Housing Scheme Under YSR Housing Scheme
There are three types of housing scheme under the YSR Housing Scheme which are:
YSR Economically Weaker Section Housing Scheme
This scheme is for the people of Andhra Pradesh who belong to the economically weaker section. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh Government will give pucca houses to the people from the economically weaker section.
PMAY- YSR Urban Housing Scheme
This scheme’s objective is the development of the urban areas of the state by the year 2022. This scheme is a collaborative work by the state and the central government to build houses for the people from the poor and middle-class section.
PMAY- YSR Gramin Housing Scheme
The prime objective of this scheme is to develop the rural areas of the state. This scheme is a collaborative work by the state and the central government to build houses for the poor and middle-class section of people from the rural area.
District Wise number of House under Housing Scheme
YSR housing scheme sanction list, check online
you can check the ysr housing scheme by online visiting to the its official website. This list is available on portal under Services Tab.
Once you will open the website home page of the website will appear and It will be like below. After opening of It you have to click on Services and In this Link you have to click on Know your Sanction Order.
After that Next page will appear where to have to enter the required information and you will be able to sanction order List.
YSR Jagannath Colonies
YSR Jagannath Colonies scheme, government will provide the land to the beneficiaries with the documents for the construction of the house. Along with it AP govt have also instruction to bank to provide financial support to the beneficiaries. Under this scheme approximate 60000 beneficiaries will be identified by the Government authorities and 10000 applications are under consideration. Few Important Points Of these Colonies are given below
- Construction of 30 lakh houses in coming 4 years.
- Construction of 15 lakh houses in Phase-I , Project cost Rs. 27,000Cr.,(2020)
- Construction of 15 lakh houses in Phase-II (2021).
- Housing will be provided to all beneficiaries who have been granted house site pattas by the State Government.
- Supply of quality housing materials from manufacturers to all beneficiaries less than market price through reverse tendering.
- Providing Infrastructure facilites viz., Roads,Water supply and Electrification in layouts
In case you need any Help on this scheme or you want more information reading YSR housing scheme you can mail or call on the Phone number provided Below.
Phone – 1902
Email- ID- email@example.com