AP YSR Asara Scheme : Eligibility, Scheme Details & Check Payment Status
YSR Asara Scheme is one of the nine schemes announced by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during Election campaign. In this article we will give you brief about YSR asara Scheme, its benefit, eligibility and how to apply into this scheme. Kindly read the article till end to get all information.
AP YSR Asara Scheme
You may be aware that the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh inaugurated the YSR Asara Scheme 2022. This method will essentially begin on September 11, 2020. The scheme aims to bring economic stability to all women in the state who have taken out loans owing to financial difficulties but have been unable to repay the loan amount. This plan incorporates the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh’s nine social welfare schemes.
Therefore, we will give you all sorts of information on the YSR Asara Scheme 2022, such as the Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Important Documents, and so on.
Aside from that, we will walk you through the application procedure for this plan. So, if you want to learn everything there is to know about this strategy, read this article to the conclusion.
- Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s started this initiative.
- Established by the Andhra Pradesh State Government.
- Objective: Benefits of making women self-sufficient in the state.
- Reddy’s Government would repay the loan amount.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Beneficiaries: Only Women
- Helpline Number: 0863- 2347302 Email Id
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: apmepma.gov.in
Objective of Aarogya Asara Scheme
The primary goal of the AP YSR Arogya Aasara Yojana is to ensure that no family experiences financial hardship when one of its members becomes unwell.
Consequently, the YSR Arogya Aasara Yojana will assist around 4.5 lakh, underprivileged people. On November 2, 2019, CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the AP YSR Arogya Aasara Yojana at Guntur General Hospital.
What Are The Aarogya Asara Scheme Eligibility Criteria?
To be eligible for benefits under the Aarogya Asara Scheme 2022, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- This plan is only available to permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- This approach has only been implemented for restricted categories such as ST, OBC, SC, and minority groups.
- The recipient must be admitted to the hospital chosen by the State Health Department under the Arogya Asara plan.
- This plan is only available to low-income workers from the BPL household.
Benefits Of the YSR Asara Scheme?
- The major goal of YSR Asara is to offer financial assistance to DWACRA women in Andhra Pradesh.
- The benefit of this system is that it increases women’s empowerment.
- The government wishes to assist DWACRA women by making SHG loans available to women from minority communities.
- The loan amount was deposited straight to the women’s bank accounts at a modest interest rate.
- The AP government would invest Rs 25383 crores in YSR Asara in the next four years.
- The initiative would provide cash assistance to around 9 lakh individuals.
- The government-sanctioned around 6345.87 crores as the first payment of the SHG loan.
Eligibility and Documents Required for YSR Asara Scheme For Participation?
- Only ladies from the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
- Self Help Group
- Women from the SC/ST/BC/Minority groups
Aadhaar Card, Resident Proof, Loan Document, Mobile Number, SC/ST/BC/Minority Community Certificate, and Passport Size Photos.
How Can I Apply for the YSR Asara Scheme?
The Andhra Pradesh government has not announced the application method yet but will shortly. We will update the post after the procedure is complete. However, some of the most frequent stages for implementing the strategy are listed below.
- Visit the YSR Asara Scheme’s official website.
- Look for the option to apply online and then go to the main page.
- The application form appears; read the instructions on filling it out.
- Fill out the state with the necessary information and attach the papers with photographs and signatures.
- Check the supplied information carefully before submitting the application form.
- Make a copy for yourself for future reference.
- DWACRA women can also go to their nearest bank, acquire an application, fill it out, and attach the required documentation.
- After completing the application, please examine it and submit it to the bank employees at the nearest branch. Officers provide acknowledgement forms for future use.
How to Check the YSR Asara Scheme 2022 Beneficiary List?
- To begin, if you want to see if your name is on the list of beneficiaries, you must go to the official website. The user must then navigate to the webpage and choose the YSR Asara Loan Verification Report option.
- When you click this button, a new page will display on the screen.
- Now you have to pick her district choice on that newly unveiled screen.
- Following that, you must pick your preferred municipality.
- Following that, you must pick CO and Slum.
- By following all of the processes outlined above, the beneficiary list will be presented on your screen.
How Do I Check the Status of My Application?
- First, verify the progress of your application; candidates must go to the official website.
- Mostly on the home page, look for application status.
- Check on application status, then input the application number or ID and hit the submit button.
- The application status will now be shown on the screen.
Check Payment Status Online?
If you are looking for payment status under this system, applicants need to complete the below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Then the user will find it on the homepage after browsing the official website.
- The user will be presented with other options on this page, but to verify the progress of the online payment, the user has to select the YSR bearing option.
- After this, a new page will open on your computer screen.
- On this new screen, you have to select the Payment Status option.
- A new page will be displayed for the user.
- Now you have to fill the column with all the requested information.
If any one is still facing any kind of issue then one can contact on helpline number or write an email to solve your problem. Helpline number and email ID’s are
- Helpline Number- 0863-2347302
- Email Idemail@example.com