YSR Aarogyasri Scheme : Eligibility Criteria, Card apply online & Health Card Status
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme AP | Benefits | aarogyasri card apply online | download card | aarogyasri card status check
The Andhra Pradesh government launched the AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme to help the state’s inhabitants. The state government will give financial aid to all people who cannot pay their medical expenditures for operation and therapy under this plan.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme AP
Cashless payment care would be provided to patients by implementing the AP Aarogyasri Scheme by giving them an Arogyashri health card. The government of Andhra Pradesh has also agreed to cure coronavirus patients at both government and private institutions under this plan. Financial help of Rs 20,000 will be given to COVID-19 positive patients under the AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme, and the individual known or suspected of being in contact will receive Rs 10,000, so dear, if you want to get all the related data information to the AP Aarogyasri Scheme, you must read that post entirely.
Key Points of YSR Aarogyasri Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- Introduced by :Andhra Pradesh’s government
- Beneficiaries: Andhra Pradesh residents.
- The goal : to provide financial assistance to all those who are unable to do so.
- Advantages: No-Cash Medical Treatment
- The department’s name: Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Website: https://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/
Objective of the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
The primary objective of the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2021, which the government of Andhra Pradesh launched, is to offer financial assistance to individuals who cannot cover their medical bills.
Criteria for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Eligibility
If you wish to benefit from YSR Aarogyasri Card Status, you must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Candidates must be from households with less than 3000 square feet of municipality real estate taxes.
- This plan is also open to families that pay income tax of up to Rs 5,00,000 per year.
- This health plan is not available to applicants who own more than one car.
- The candidate must own fewer than 35 acres of property, both wet and dry land.
- The candidate may be a private-sector or government employee.
- Decided to outsource, contract management, part-time employees, and sanitary conditions employees with an annual income of Rs. 5,00,000 are also qualified to apply.
Benefitsof the AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2021
The following are the advantages of the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme:
- Poor individuals will have improved affordable healthcare.
- The family will be protected from hefty medical costs.
- The fundamental characteristics of public healthcare will improve.
- Decent healthcare care will be provided to the state’s poor population.
- This system will allow for cashless treatment.
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Online Application Procedure
Visit the official website of the AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme. Register in by clicking the sign-in button.
- The user id and password may be obtained by phoning the Seva Kendra toll-free number, 104. Then enter your user name and password.
- First, from the dropdown menu, pick your category. You must now click the register button.
- Now, choose Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrollment Number from the dropdown menu. Select Retrieve Details.
- The application form will now appear on your screen. Fill in all of the essential information and press the save button.
- Now you must click on the add attachment and upload all necessary papers.
- If you wish to include more family members, click on add beneficiary. Next, scan your family members’ Aadhar cards and click the save button.
- After completing the application form, you must click the submit application option. The application form should be printed.
- You will get our health Card enrollment ID on your registered cellphone number once you have submitted the application form.
- Sign and scan the printed application form for future reference.
- Now, return to the official website and log in again.
- By selecting the attachment option, you may upload the signed application form.
- Afterwards, when you click on Submit an Application, you will receive a notice stating that your application was successfully submitted with your STO/APO code.
- You must now submit the printed sign application form to the appropriate STO/APPO office.
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Offline Application Procedure
Browse YSR Navasakam’s official website and click on the download option on the homepage.
- YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Performa should be chosen.
- The application form for the YSR Aarogyasri scheme will appear on your screen. Make a physical copy/printout of this form by downloading it.
- Fill out this form with all of the necessary information. Please provide all essential documentation and Send this form to the appropriate department.
DownloadAarogyasri Health CardPerforma
If you wish to apply for the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme, you must complete the below steps.
- First and foremost, you must go to YSR Navasakam’s official website. The website’s home page will then appear next to you.
- You must click the download button option on the website’s home page.
- Following that, a new page will appear in front of you. You must click on the YSR Arogyashri Health Card Performa link on this screen.
- An online application will now appear on your screen. You must now print this application form after downloading it.
- After that, carefully fill out all of the fields on this form. After filling out all of the information, attach the necessary papers to the form.
How to check the status of your YSR Aarogyasri Health Card?
- Go to the Official Website and then click on the EHS tab. A new page will be open in front of you.
- Now Click on the “Health card status” available at bottom of the page under patient section.
- Select Employee ID” or “Pensioner ID” and enter the detail.
- Submit the detail by pressing “search” option and card status will appear in front of you.
Viewing Bed Occupancy Procedure
To begin, go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Department of Health, Medical and Family Welfare. The home page will then appear in front of you.
On the website’s homepage, click on the Hospitals tab. After that, you must select
- Following that, a new page will appear in front of you. On this new page, insert the following information: –
- The name of the district hospital; the location of the hospital; and the kind of hospital.
- Then you click on receive information, and bed occupancy facts will appear in front of you.
For viewing a List of Empaneled Hospitals by follow these step
- You may examine the list of unlisted, suspended and empaneled hospitals following the simple procedures outlined below.
- And first foremost, you must visit Arogyashri Yojana’s official website. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must click on the hospital option on the website’s home page. Over your screen, a new page will appear.
- On this screen, choose the option Delisted / Suspended / De-empanelled Hospitals.
- A new section will now appear on your screen. This page contains a list of all the hospitals.
ysr aarogyasri helpline number
The YSR Aarogyasri Scheme is one of the most critical schemes that assist those in need of medical care. When you have any queries concerning the YSR Aarogyasri program, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the authorities indicated below at the numbers provided below.
- Phone No. – 8333817424
- Email ID – ap firstname.lastname@example.org