West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Health Scheme : Application Form, Online card Verification
As you may be aware, West Bengal’s Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee, introduced the Swasthya Sathi health scheme for the whole state on November 26th, 2020. Due to the history of covid-19, every state household would be given a 5 lakh rupee insurance policy under this plan.
Today, this post will provide all necessary information on the Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022, including the purpose, eligibility requirements, and crucial papers. In addition, we will discuss with you all of the application processes for the plan. Finally, we will also discuss all of the step-by-step methods for applying for the Swasthya Sathi for the forthcoming year of 2022 and obtaining this intelligent card.
|West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme
|West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department
|Mamata Banerjee ji, Chief Minister of West Bengal,
|To provide health care insurance up to Rs. 5 lakh in West Bengal.
|West Bengali citizen State
The primary goal of launching the Swasthya Sathi Cashless Health Scheme is to assist citizens of the West Bengal state in receiving cashless healthcare. However, the initiative was earlier announced in 2016 by West Bengal’s Chief Minister. It covered all secondary and tertiary care up to a maximum of Rs 5 lakh per year per state’s family.
Nonetheless, the initiative has since been expanded to include all inhabitants of the West Bengal estate, regardless of income or social position. Therefore, from the impending date of December 1st, 2020, the health card will be provided to the ladies of the households.
Swasthya Sathi Smart Card
The senior-most female member of the qualifying household will be awarded a Swasthya Sathi Smart Card under this proposal. People will use the Smart Card to get health benefits at private or public government hospitals. Because the initiative has been extended to all families in West Bengal State, no precise eligibility conditions must be met. Every year, the state govt. is spending roughly Rs. 2000 crore on this Health Scheme. Smart cards will allow patients to receive various treatments without paying any money to the hospital administration.
Benefits of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme
- It is being introduced for the entire state, regardless of religion, caste, creed, or occupation.
- Previously, around 7.5 crore individuals were covered under the Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
- All families are covered for secondary and tertiary treatment up to Rs. 5 lakh.
- Each state household will be given one smart card to take advantage of the initiative.
- This program will cover all pre-existing conditions.
- This strategy is built on a paperless, cashless, and smart card system.
- On the day of enrolment, each family will be given a card.
- Smart Card-based transactions in hospitals and ZERO beneficiary costs
- Complete IT-based platform with real-time online transaction and monitoring.
- All physically handicapped dependents in the household are likewise insured.
- An assurance of the transaction is offered up to a certain limit for serious sickness and large ticket expenses.
- Online hospital grievance redressal site Android-based mobile app for hospital information, services provided, package pricing, hospital location, etc.
- 24X7 Call center assistance with a response choice.
WB Cashless Health Scheme Online Registration & Eligibility
To apply for the Cashless Health Scheme, the applicant must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- First and foremost, candidates must be permanent residents of the state of West Bengal.
- Second, for applying this plan. They are not already enrolled in any other healthcare program.
- The smart card will be distributed to the family’s female candidates.
- A candidate who falls within the BPL category is also eligible.
- Finally, the candidate should have all of the necessary information.
- Because the department will discover any errors, you will not profit from the plan.
Swasthya Sathi Yojana required Documents
- Aadhar Card Identity Proof
- BPL Certificate Registration
- Certificate from Medical Organisation
- Permanent Residence Proof
- In addition, the State Government provides approved documentation.
How can I get my Swasthya Sathi Scheme Application Forms?
First, you must download your application by clicking on the link below.
- Application form for Adding New Member under Swasthya Sathi
- Application form for New Registration under Swasthya Sathi
- Application form for Deleting Member’s Name under Swasthya Sathi
After entering all of the necessary information, you’ll need to fill the form and send it to the Swasthya Sathi centre.
How can one apply for the Swasthya Sathi Scheme?
The West Bengal state government scheme, Duare Sarkar, has finished. Those who have not yet applied for a Swasthya Sathi card can do so online. To apply, you must provide the following papers.
Apply for the Swasthya Sathi Scheme
Additionally, suppose someone is experiencing difficulty registering for a Swasthya Sathi card online. In that case, they should go to the website’s ‘Apply Online’ area and seek the ‘Form For Registration Under Swasthya Sathi’ choice.
- First and foremost, you must visit the Swasthya Sathi scheme’s official website.
- The home page will be shown in front of you.
- You must click on apply online on the webpage.
- Following that, a new page will appear in front of you, where you must input the necessary information like their name, Aadhaar number, address, mobile number, and biometric details.
- You must now upload the appropriate documentation.
- After that, you must click the submit button.
- You may enroll in the Swastha Sathi scheme online by using this method.
- On the upper right of the prescribed format, the card should be signed in the name of the female member of the family. In addition, if the applicant has a Khadya Sathi card, it should be listed on the application form.
How can you locate your name on a list of names?
- To begin, go to the Official Website.
- The home page will be shown in front of you.
- On the homepage, select the Find Your Name option.
- Following that, a new page will open in front of you, where you must enter the required information, such as your mobile phone number.
- After you’ve entered your mobile number, click Get OTP.
- The OTP will be delivered to your mobile phone.
- Enter the OTP inbox and then press the Submit button.
- The names will be displayed in front of you.
Download Swasthya Sathi App
For easy work, first, you have to download the app. Then, defines the steps below; You have to follow:
- To begin, go to the Official Website.
- The home page will display in front of you.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage.
- Now select Google Play Store from the drop-down menu.
- Your screen will be filled with the Swasthya Sathi App.
- Select the Install option.
- The app will be installed on your device.
How can you reactivate your Swasthya Sathi Card?
This card has auto-renewal; thus, it does not require renewal. However, after the first year, it will be automatically renewed.
When you hand over the card to the help desk after your patient has been hospitalized, they will inform you if your card needs to be updated.
If you need to update or renew your license, they will do it for you or show you how. But unfortunately, on the official website of “health partner,” there is no possibility to renew the health partner card online.
How do I check the amount of my Swasthya Sathi Card online?
To begin, go to the official website and click on card verification You may also check your Swasthya Sathi Card balance online using a mobile app. Then you must validate your id using the URN Verification option.
Then choose the state, type the district you wish to view, input the URN and relevant information. Finally, you can click on the submit button.
At the bottom, there will be a written look at the overall picture. The amount of money on your card will be displayed when you click here.
This list is also available on portal and can be checked from website or mobile app. To check the list on website you have visit on mentioned website in this article and click on hospital information, in drop down list press on active hospital list.
Now select the State, district and hospital type. In hospital type you have to select Private hospital or Public Hospital.
After that select grade and press submit button. Post that active list of hospital will appear with address detail. By clicking on Information in front of hospital you can get more details about that particular hospital.
If you are seeking information, I hope you find it. Then all you have to do is go to the official website. The home page displays, then you go to the home page, then you must scroll down to the bottom. And now look in the General section. Select the Contact Us option.
Please leave a remark in the space below if you want further assistance. Or you can also call the Helpline at 18003455384.
Frequently Asked Question
It is a health insurance card which will use the Smart Card to get health benefits at private or public government hospitals. This card will be provided to senior-most female member of the qualifying household.
The offical website of this scheme is https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/ . Where all the details of this scheme is available. You can also apply and find hospital list from this website.
You can on official website under “find your name” tab. Where you have to entered resisted mobile number.
Total Rs.5 lakh value of Health insurance provided under this scheme