Udise plus Online School Portal – UDise plus Login, Registration @udiseplus.gov.in
UDISE Plus, also known as Unified- District Information System for Education, is an information collection system related to education developed by the Government of India. It is also called U-DISE or U-DISE + in short.
U-Dise+ (UDise Plus) is an updated and improved version of U-Dise. As the system is upgraded to be fully online, it will gradually collect data in real-time.
The data for 2018-19 will be collected through this software. This will improve the quality and reliability of the data provided, making this analysis more strong and accurate. With the introducing of this system, it will be easier for the states and union territories to monitor the progress of schools and reduce the time taken for data collection and analysis.
The foundation of sound and effective planning and decision-making is timely and accurate data. Construction of a well-functioning and long-term Educational Management Information System is critical now a days. The Unified District Information System for Education (U-Dise), which combines DISE for elementary and secondary education and was launched in 2012-13, is one of the largest management information systems for school education, over 1.5 million schools, 9.6 million teachers, and 264 million students. U-Dise+ is a new and improved version of the original U-Dise. Since 2018-19, the full system has been online and gathering data in real-time.
Features of Udise
- Through the Unified District Education Information System, after collecting data related to the education of each district by the government, the work of policy-making is done. This work is done by the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Unified District In Formation System for Education is a system developed by the Government of India in which all types of educational information of all primary and upper primary (government/non-government), secondary/higher secondary schools in the state are compiled. Tax computerized database is created.
- The U-Dise (Unified District Information System for Integrated Education) and SEMIS (Secondary Education Management Information System) were merged in 2012-13, resulting in the largest school information system in the world, with over 1.5 million schools, 8.5 million teachers, and 250 million students. One of the most comprehensive management information systems available.
Benefits of U-Dise
- Provides schools with unique U-Dise codes to uniquely identify them.
- Time series data capture allows for monitoring improvement over time and, therefore, a better understanding of the trends.
- Provides information on the state of education in states and territories, as well as important performance indicators and opportunities for development.
- Facilitates the exchange of information in real-time and provides an avenue for uploading school-related details online (U-Dice+ data).
- Data from students and schools is better protected.
- The platform allows school data across the country to be organized and categorized, as well as building a reliable database of school data.
- Enables schools to better monitor, measure, and track important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to their performance.
- Assigns unique U-Dise codes to schools to uniquely identify them.
- Tracks the data uploading authority of school data and provides better protection for sensitive school/student information.
- The school rationalizes the capturing of data to improve consistency as well as reduce errors.
- Provides traceability and an audit trail of school data uploading authorities, provides better protection for sensitive school/student data.
Cautions to be taken while filling UDise Plus
The work of UDise 20-21 has been started everywhere. Where the DCF is to be filled by every government/recognized non-government school.
For this, read the instructions given in DCF, thoroughly important points to be noted.
- Correct the feeding of separate toilets for students in each school!
- Change the management of education workers of the school. Now their name is Rapravi / Raupra V, so change their management accordingly and correct them!
- Systems for Preparing Water Facility.
- The format of DCF 20-21 has been kept the same as 2019-20, so check your hard-copy of DCF 19-20, if there is any mistake, correct these mistakes by filling the hard-copy with red ink in 2020-21 online.
- Each school has to enter its Shala Darpan ID in data verification. Primary and Upper Primary School Enter your Shala Darpan ID! Under no circumstances should the PEEO.
- School to enter enrollment procedure correctly.
For Private School
- If a private school has changed its block, its U-Dise code will not be changed.
- If a private school is newly started in your area, then the U-Dise code will have to be taken from it. But make sure that he doesn’t already have the U-Dise code!
- Those whose GIS coordinate is not updated, then do it compulsorily and before filling the U_dise for 20-21, keep a note somewhere as necessary.
- Transgender students have to be counted as boys.
- In point no. 1.23 Yes to only those schools which are specially made for CWSN. If a normal school in which a CWSN student is studying, then the school does not have to be Yes as a CWSN school.
- Each government school has to write the distance 0 km with itself and the actual distance with another government school.
- Put the mobile number of the head of the organization as well as the employee who has complete information about DCF.
- Sanskrit schools have to write Hindi as the medium of instruction.
- Fill in the data of students with BPL and Aadhar cards properly.
- Repeater means a student is studying in the same class again in the same school or any other school for any reason.
- Write the same enrollment in point no. 1.28 and point 4.4
- Private schools will write the PSP ID in the data verification.
Along with online entry, you will also have to verify the entered data, but data verification was not possible earlier, but now it has been updated, so that you can verify UDise plus.
To know about how to do the verification, whether some correction can be done in the data before verification, etc., read this information carefully.
UDise plus Login
For your information, the 11-digit U-Dise code of your school will be your UDise plus login user name. You will only be given the UDise plus login password, which will be made accessible to you by the authorities soon.
Visit the Official Website: Open your web browser and go to the official UDISE Plus portal website. You can do this by typing the URL in the address bar or by searching for “UDISE Plus portal” on a search engine.
- Find the Login Section: On the portal’s homepage, look for the “Login” or “Sign In” section. This is usually located at the top right corner of the page.
Enter Your Credentials: In the login section, you’ll need to enter your login credentials. These usually consist of your username and password. Make sure you have obtained these credentials from your educational institution or the relevant authorities.
Enter the Captcha: Some websites use a security feature called a captcha to ensure that a real person is logging in, rather than an automated program. If you see a captcha, enter the characters or numbers displayed in the captcha box.
Click “Login” or “Sign In”: After entering your username, password, and captcha (if applicable), click the “Login” or “Sign In” button. This will initiate the login process.
- Access Your Account: If your credentials are correct, you will be redirected to your UDISE Plus account dashboard. Here, you can access various features, reports, and data related to your educational institution.
Other points to log in UDise
- Check that the U-Dise code number and the school’s name are correct.
- Where student information will be requested and must be submitted in the same format as the student.
- All the posts of all the teachers of the school should be mentioned correctly in the data capture format and all the information of the teacher should be taken from the service books of the teacher.
- Simply follow the instruction and type the code number of the correct information option in the appropriate space.
- It is necessary to record all the points and write down the information completely.
- The headmaster of the school has to upload the self-declaration certificate on the udise website after filling the udise plus form online for all the information.
How to Certify U-Dise Plus?
It is a very easy process to certify the U-Dise form. Your form will not be verified until the data is validated.
How to fill U Dise 2021 Form
- First, log in to the website of U-dise plus
- For this, your school has a U-Dise code ID and you must have received the password from the BRC office or you must have generated the password yourself.
- If you have forgotten the password, you can re-generate, from which the password will be received on your registered mobile number.
- Click on the link to log in to Udise plus.
- After login, click on Click here to open DCF to fill the data
- Then the filled data will appear on the point-wise screen, in which you will get the point-wise data which you have filled.
- Now you have to come to the last point on the page and click on Validate School Data.
- Now the page to authenticate the file has the certification module, then the designation, declared by the mobile number. Enter Name, Designation, Mobile Number and Click on Validate Data.
- Thus apply plus update 2020-21.
- You will be notified that there will be an update in the information about the update of social information, update soon.