Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility & Renewal
West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme | Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online, Scheme Form | Renewal
Swami Vivekananda scholarship
The Swami Vivekananda scholarship plan is a blessing for the impoverished and an opportunity to better those who want to continue higher education without bothering about finances.
It’s also referred to as the Swami Vivekananda Merit and Indicates Scholarship (SVMCM). As a result, students studying undergraduate, postgraduate, MPhil, and doctorate level studies are welcome to apply for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship program.
Aside from the scholarship program, the West Bengal state government offers several additional scholarship opportunities. Aspirants from minority groups can apply for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship by December 15, 2021. Furthermore, Kanyashree [(K-2) Between 18 to 19 Years of Age] awardees can enroll in the plan and get rewards.
Objective Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The objective is to assist economically disadvantaged families residing in the state. Scholarships are available at all levels of study, and the scholarship framework has been completely revamped to accommodate many students.
In addition to minorities, the government offers the Swami Vivekananda scholarship initiative to female students in West Bengal.
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)
|Rs. 1000 per month
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)
|Rs. 1000 per month
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)
|Undergraduates in Arts Undergraduates in commerce Undergraduates in science Undergraduates in other professional courses postgraduates in Arts postgraduates in commerce postgraduates in Science postgraduates in other professional courses NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D
|Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 5000 – Rs.8000 per month
|Technical education at college or university level
|Undergraduate or postgraduates in Engineering or other professional courses
|Rs. 5000 per month
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training
|Rs. 1500 per month
|Directorate of medical education
|Undergraduate in Medical stream/ Diploma courses
|Rs. 5000 or Rs. 1500 per month respectively
Eligibility Requirements for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Scholarships are available from the state government to students who satisfy all conditions. Read on to learn about the Swami Vivekananda scholarship qualifying criteria for 2021:
- Students from class XI to postgraduate level can apply for the Swami Vivekananda merit scholarship.
- The candidates will be shortlisted by the board depending on the financial capabilities and academic standing.
- The scholarship will also be available to those pursuing Ph.D. and MPhil degrees at selected state-aided institutes.
- Kanyashree program awardees actively seeking a degree in science, commerce, or arts in West Bengal universities are also eligible.
- Kanyashree aspirants, on the other hand, must get at least a 45 percent aggregate in their qualifying test.
- Candidates for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship should not apply for any other scholarships during the term.
- The annual household income must not exceed INR 2,50,000.
Eligibility Requirements for Renewal of scholarship.
The following are the qualifications for Swami Vivekananda scholarship renewal candidates:
- They should have received a grade point average of 60 percent or above from high school through university.
- A minimum of 50% is required to be eligible for benefits for the postgraduate scholarship. A request for scholarship renewal must be submitted to the appropriate scholarship governmental agency within one month of their acceptance into the following higher status due to advancement by succeeding on the first try.
- Executed by: Minorities Development and Finance Corporation of West Bengal
- Eligibility: Candidates studying in class XI and higher Region West Bengal, India
- Achievement rewards: Up to INR 8,000
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 important date
The following are the application deadlines for minorities:
- The scholarship will begin on August 15, 2021.
- The deadline for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship is December 15, 2021.
How Do I Apply for a Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Candidates who satisfy all qualifying conditions are eligible to continue the Swami Vivekananda scholarship enrollment process.
They must apply online, and the board will arrange the submissions in descending order depending on the applicants’ qualification exam scores. The scholarship will be distributed based entirely on the financial feasibility, and it will be deposited to the student’s bank account if all documentation is in order.
To begin registering for the scholarship, potential students may go to the official Swami Vivekananda scholarship web page. The following are the steps for registering for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship online
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form
Interested applicants should actually check out the official Swami Vivekananda scholarship site.
- Students should next apply for the scholarship by completing the Swami Vivekananda scholarship application form.
- On successful registration, a 15-character Applicant ID will be created. This ID will be needed to log in and finish the remaining Application Form Steps.
- The Applicants Id will also be sent to the email address provided upon registration.
- Would you mind saving the Registration Slip or writing down the Applicant ID obtained by the system for future reference?
- Kanyashree’s Personal Identification Number
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Name of the father
- Mother’s given name
- Following the authentication process, the system will direct applicants to the registration form, which is identical to filling out a new application
- Applicants renewing the Swami Vivekananda scholarship do not need to register a second time. Alternatively, they can also use the candidate Username and password they created when registering for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship renewal.
- If a candidate forgets their scholarship login information, they can retrieve it by utilizing the recovery option on the main page.
Step 2nd: Upload Picture
After successfully logging in, complete the remaining registration forms. Let’s continue the File Format and File Size as specified when uploading a Scanned Copy of an Image and Signature. Correspondingly, the image and signature formats must be JPG/JPEG, with sizes ranging from 20KB-50KB and 10KB-20KB.
3rd: Upload Documents
Files must be in PDF format and no more than 400KB in size. The Scanned Supporting Document Upload form will appear when the application forms have been successfully submitted. To guarantee optimum file compatibility, please keep the File format and File size as specified.
Documents are required for Kanyashree applications
- Marking sheets (previous qualifying examinations).
- The mark sheet from the Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (front & back).
- The most recent Board/Council/University/College Exam Admit Card Mark sheet from the most recent Board/Council/University/College examinations.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Certificate of Income Affidavit.
- Domicile certificate issued by the relevant government in the form of an Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate.
- Domicile certificate in the form of an Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate issued by the relevant government.
- Document about the failure to apply for SVMCM the previous year.
- Make copies of a bank passbook that has been scanned.
Information good to Know
All qualified people would be grouped in descending order (aside from income/means criterion), and scholarships would be awarded based on the availability of funds and strictly on the merit list. The funds are transferred to the recipients’ accounts if the paperwork is in order.
Because the payment will be paid via direct beneficiaries transfer only, the applicant’s bank data, i.e., A/C No. Bank Name, and IFSC Code of Bank, are required. There would be no need to send the application in a physical copy.
Documents required for the Renewal Application
- A photocopy of the merit list from the most recent test in the current field of study (both sides and in the case of the semester examination system, year-wise semester mark sheets)
- Admissions receipt for promotion to the next higher class on the first page of the Bank Passbook and the leaf of the Passbook displaying the credited scholarship amount for the previous year.
Applicant Completed and Final Submitting
Following that, the candidates might obtain the verification certificate. The certificate is two pages long. The applicant receives one sheet (applicant copy), while the institution gets the other. After receiving the required signature from the department head on the application copies, applicants should upload them to the site.
Every step is essential, whether they are incentives or schemes. Swami Vivekananda scholarship is one of the most prestigious awards. Please visit the official website or contact the helpdesk if you require additional information. Contact details are mentioned below for their easy accessibility:
- helpdesk link: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Number: +1800-102-8014,+1800-102-8014