State Scholarship Portal karnataka : Eligibility, Apply & check SSP scholarship Status
www.ssp.karnataka.gov.in | SSP Scholarship 2021 | State Scholarship Portal karnataka | ssp post matric scholarship
State Scholarship Portal (SSP) is an initiative started by the Karnataka State Government for the students of the state with the objective to provide an online integrated platform for all scholarship related activities. Through the portal students can get all the scholarship related information and updates. All the eligible students can apply through the online platform for their scholarship all they have to do is create an account on the portal. This article has covered how to create your student account on SSP, login process, how to check scholarship status on SSP and the last dates for application submission. So, read on to know how to create an account on SSP, login process to last date.
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Ssp Scholarship 2021
|Government Of Karnataka
|Student Of Karnataka
|Objective of the Scheme
|To Provide Scholarship
Type of Scholarship
|Scholarship Provided By
|Name Of Scholarship
|Department of technical education
|SC/ST students fee reimbursement for engineering and diploma in engineering
|State Brahmin development board, Karnataka
|Post matric scholarship Pre matric scholarship
|Department of Medical Education
|Medical SC/ST category students fee reimbursement
|Tribal welfare department
|ST category student post matric scholarship
|Department of Minority Welfare
|Merit cum means scholarship Post matric scholarship
|Social welfare department
|Schedule caste candidate post matric scholarship
|Backward class welfare department
|Post matric scholarship Fees reimbursement Fees refund Be educated Vidyasiri
State Scholarship Portal (SSP) — Apply on State Scholarship Portal Karnataka.
In order to apply for scholarship you will have to create your account on Scholarship Portal Karnataka. Follow the below mentioned steps to create a account:
- At First go to the official website.
- Once you are on the homepage of the official website then go to the ‘Create Account’ and click on that.
- Now, from the ‘Select Scheme’ drop down list you will have to select your Scheme.
- After selecting the scheme then from the ‘Select Category’ drop-down list you have to select your Caste Category.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar details.
- Click on ‘Yes’ If you have Aadhar and enter your Aadhaar number, Name as in Aadhaar, Gender, CAPTCHA, and then click on Aadhaar Consent checkbox, lastly click on ‘Proceed’.
- Click on ‘No’ If you don’t have Aadhaar and enter your EID number (Aadhaar Enrolment Number) Name as in EID, Gender, CAPTCHA, and then click on EID Consent checkbox, lastly click on ‘Proceed’.
Note: It is mandatory for the students to provide his or her parents’ Aadhaar number or EID number otherwise the student will not be allowed to apply for scholarship.
Step-2 SSP Scholarship
- Next, you have to enter your contact details like Email Id (optional) and phone number. Then an OTP will be sent to the phone number that you have entered. Now, you will have to enter the OTP that has been sent to your phone number and then click on ‘Submit’.
Note: The student should only provide his or her parents’ phone number and Email ID. Don’t provide your teacher or cyber personnel or any unrelated person.
- Next, create your password of minimum 8 characters with at least 1 digit by entering in the ‘password’ input fields. Then re-confirm your password by entering the password in the ‘Confirm Password’ input field and click on ‘Submit’.
Note: Remember the password, as you will require it every time you login to the SSP. However, in case, you forget the password then click on the forgot password link. Strictly advised to not share your password with anyone.
Step-3 SSP Scholarship Karnataka
- Enter your Caste/Income certificate details.
- You will have to select the ‘Religion’ from the ‘Religion’ drop-down list.
- Note: It is mandatory for the students belonging to Minority Communities to enter NSP ID in the provided input field.
- Now, from the ‘Category’ drop-down list you have to select your Caste Category.
- Next, you need to enter your Caste and Income certificate RD Numbers/EWS Certificate RD number. Then click on the ‘Check’ button. Check all the details thoroughly then click on ‘Save & Proceed’ .
Note: It is mandatory that the Caste/ Caste & Income Certificate/ Economically Weaker Section should be in the name of the student, If in case, the student provides in the name of his father/ mother/ guardian then the application for scholarship will get rejected.
Step-4 State Scholarship Karnataka
- Now, you have to enter ration card details.
- Enter the Ration Card Number (APL/BPL) and now click on ‘Get Data’.
Note: A student’s Family ID is the ration card number that the student has to enter. It is mandatory for the family to have a Ration Card.
- Now, check the Family Member ID of the student and click on ‘Save & Proceed’.
- Now, the student login account will be created. Then the User ID and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
SSP Student Login
If you have already registered on the portal then within just a few easy steps can do the SSP student login:
- For your State Scholarship Portal (SSP) Login firstly go to the official website of State Scholarship Portal.
- Once you are on the homepage of the official website then go to the ‘Student Login’ and click on that.
- After you click on ‘Student Login’ then a new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, you will have to enter your Login ID and then then the Password.
- After you have entered the both then the last final step for SSP Login is to just click on ‘Login’.
State Scholarship Portal (SSP) – Scholarship Status
After you have applied for scholarship then you can also check your scholarship status through the portal. Follow the below mentioned steps to check you scholarship status on SSP:
- To check your scholarship status on SSP at first go to the official website.
- Once you are on the homepage of the official website then click on ‘Track Student Scholarship Status’.
- When you click on ‘Track Student Scholarship Status’ then a new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, you will have to enter your SATS ID and then enter the financial year.
- Lastly, click on ‘Search’ and your scholarship status will be displayed on the screen.
What are the last dates for application submission?
Last dates of application submission:
- Last date for Backward Classes Welfare Department Scheme is — April 20, 2021.
- Last date for Social Welfare Department Scheme is — April 20, 2021.
- Last date for Tribal Welfare Department Scheme is — April 20, 2021.
- Last date for Minorities Welfare Department Scheme is — April 30, 2021.
- Last date for Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme is — April 20, 2021.
- For Department of Technical Education Scheme is — April 20, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
|Department of backward class welfare
|Fee Reimbursement/post matric scholarship: For category 1 student the annual family income should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less and for category 2A, 3A, 3B and other OBC aspirants the annual family income should be Rs 100000 or less Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka
|Department of disability welfare
|Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka and There is no income restriction for SC, ST, BCM, Brahmin or general category applicant
|Social welfare department
|Family income of the applicant should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less annually Hostel Fee: Private Hostel Government Hostel. Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka
|Tribal welfare department
|Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka. Fee Reimbursement: The family income of Schedule caste category candidate should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less annually.
|Medical Education Department
|The annual family income of the applicant should be between Rs 2.5 lakh to 10 lakh Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka
|Karnataka state Brahmin development board
|Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka Fee Reimbursement: Applicant’s annual family income should be Rs 100000 or less
|Minorities welfare department
|Hostel Fee Private hostel/college Fee Reimbursement/post matric scholarship: The family income of the candidate should be Rs 2 lakh and less Merit cum means scholarship: Applicant’s annual family income should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less. He/She must be permanent resident of Karnataka.
|Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka. Fee Reimbursement: family income of the candidate should be between 2.5 lakh to 10 lakh
Document required to apply in SSP Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- College registration number
- Ration card number
- Fee receipt of school/college
- Private or government hostel ID
- Mobile number
- Caste/EWS certificate
- Income certificate
- disability approved by the government of India
In case you need any help to apply any of the scholarship you may contact to helpline number provided on the portal. Executive will help you or assist you with the solution.
Helpline details of different department also provided below.
Department of Minority Welfare- 080-22535931
Scheduled Tribes welfare department- 080-22261789
Post Matric Scholarship queries for help desk- 080-35254757
Department of social welfare- 9008400010/9008400078
Department of backward classes welfare- 080-8050770005