Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Online Licence, Slot Booking & Check Application Status
Sarathi Parivahan gov in application status | Sarathi parivahan sewa Driving Licence download | License renewal
This article will be useful with you whether if you apply for a driver’s licence or utilize other transportation services since we will explain Sarthi Parivahan Sewa, a digital service. Furthermore, our beloved prime leader, Shri Narendra Modi, inaugurated these digital services.
Digital India is a programme undertaken by the Indian government to guarantee that government services are electronically accessible to citizens through enhanced online infrastructure and greater Internet access, therefore making the country digitally equipped in the technology sector.
This website offers several services to the general population. See this page for more details about Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Driving License 2021.
Sarathi Parivahan – Overview
The Government of India has created a platform called Sarthi Parivahan Sewa. Anyone who drives must possess a valid driver’s licence. Because it acts as a legal document, there is a penalty for driving without a licence. Anyone may obtain a driver’s licence by going to the official website sarathi.parivahan.gov.
To receive a driver’s license, you no again need to attend the RTO on a daily basis. While using our online portal, you can save both time & expense. Most crucially, driving licences are issued by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways of the Government of India.
Someone might register for a driving license from their home via the Sarathi Parivahan Swea Portal. Now we will show you how to acquire license-related services by going to sarathi.parivahan.gov.in.
Fundamentals of the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Scheme?
These are the fundamentals of the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Scheme:
- Name: Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
- The Scheme was announced on January 23, 2017.
- The Central Government of India launched the service.
- The ministry in charge: the Government of India’s Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- India’s people are the beneficiaries.
- The Scheme’s goals include assisting Indian people in obtaining a driver’s license online.
- Benefits include time savings, less paperwork, and increased digitization.
- Application Process: Online/Offline
- The official website is sarathi.parivahan.gov.in.
What are the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Service?
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is a taxpayer-funded organization dedicated to improving the quality of administration. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa govt in aid is aimed to provide relief from desk labour.
The following are essential services available through the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa portal
- Apply For New Licence
- Learner Driving License
- License to drive
- Renewal Of Driving Licence
- Documents uploaded
- DL fee payment
- Application Status
- Change Of Name in DL
- Issue of NOC
- Change If An address in Driving Licence
- Apply For Learner’s Licence
- Additional Endorsement to Driving Licence
- Issue International Driving Permit
- Change Of Date of Birth in DL
- Issue Of PSV badge To A driver
- Replacement Of DL
- Endorsement To Drive
- COV conversion
- Change If Biometrics In DL
- Cancellation of NOC
- Conductor license
- Surrender Of PSV/COV Badge
- Driving School License
- An appointment is scheduled for Dl related
- Search for driving license
- Include a vehicle’s class
- You can cancel your service
Eligibility guidelines for a driving license on parivahan.gov.in?
The qualifying conditions for all states and UTs are the same, as listed below:
- A gearless scooter applicant must be at least 16 years old, while a four-wheeler applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The candidate should be in excellent health.
- They must be well-versed in the rules and expectations.
- Those wanting to apply for a commercial licence must be at least 20 years old and have previously had an LMV license.
What are the different kinds of Driver’s Licenses?
There are several types of driver’s licences, such
- Learner’s permit
- Private vehicle drivers must have a valid driver’s licence at all times.
- Permanent commercial vehicle driver’s licence
- International driver’s licence
- Besides these, there are various more kinds of licences offered, including FVG, MC 50cc and so on.
What are the main essential goals of the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa portal?
The following are the significant objectives of the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa portal:
To focus on providing:
- improved services for the Transportation Department as well as citizens.
- From time to time, the government’s policies must be implemented quickly.
- enhanced image of the administration and the dept.
- Other government offices have immediate access to Vehicle/DL information.
- The new application under development would create a multi-user environment in which end users could complete most RTO-related transactions from the comfort of their own homes or approved third-party service providers in their immediate neighborhood.
- These would also help, to a substantial part, alleviate the hardships and delays that residents are currently experiencing, minimize the substantial paperwork currently being done on the ground, and lower the chance of intermediaries abusing uneducated/uninformed citizens.
- Mobile-based apps will be created in the future, and systems based on Aadhar-based identification will be connected with the Unified RTO database for increased security and convenience of operation.
- The most recent endeavour has been to consolidate both of these systems to provide greater transparency, security, and dependability of operations through the use of a national uniform database and the provision of a more citizen and trade-centric web-enabled environment.
Documentation are necessary for Sarthi Parivahan Sewa online registration?
- The photograph (10 to 20 KB)
- Authentication (10 to 20 KB)
- Identity Verification (Up to 200 KB)
- Address Verification (Up to 200 KB)
- Medical Certificate
- Candidate signature
Identity Proof Aadhaar Card Voter ID Card List:
- Passport, Bank Passbook, PAN Card, and so forth.
- Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, and Voter ID Card
What are the benefits of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa?
Sarathi Parivahan Portal has several advantages. Moreover, we are going to share some of the essential advantages of the Sarathi Transport Service Portal with you, which are as follows:
This programme allows you to effortlessly apply for a driver’s licence while sitting at home.
- Transparency in the issuance of driving licences between the government and Indian residents has been achieved via this portal.
- Sarathi Portal allows you to save both time & expense.
- Paperwork is being decreased as a result of this, and digital media is being encouraged.
- A driver’s licence also serves as a kind of identification.
- You must have a Passport or any other document to obtain a Parivahan Sarathi Driving License.
How to apply for Licence on Saarthi Parivahan Seva?
To apply for a driving licence online through Sarathi Transport Service, follow the steps below and quickly apply for a driving licence on the sarathi parivahan Portal.
- To begin, go to Sarthi Parivahan’s official website.
- The home page will now be shown in front of you. Now Click on Vehicle Related services.
- Following that, you must select a State Name.
- The official website is now displayed next to you. In which you will be appreciated of the application processes.
Online Portal Licence Related Services
- Apply for Learner Licence
- Apply for Driving Licence
- Application Status
- Upload Documents
- Fee Payments
- Check Payment Status
- DL Services
Apply for online license
- Now, from this menu, select the Apply Driving License option.
- When you choose this additional option, a new page will be displayed next to you. In which you’ll be briefed on the application procedure. You now must review this and click the Continue button.
- A new page will appear in front of you, where you must enter your Learner License Number and Date of Birth.
- When you have finished everything, click the submit button.
- The online application for a driving licence will open as soon as you click the submit button.
- Now you must accurately fill out all of the information requested on the driving licence application form.
- When all of the information is correctly filled out, you must attach the relevant papers.
- The candidate must include your signature with the documentation.
- Now comes the turn of DL Test Slot Booking, which is only available in a few states.
- You must pay the driving licence costs. This application form allows you to print a receipt.
- As a result, you may quickly apply online for an uncomplicated driving license using the Sarthi Parivahan Portal.
IF you already have a license and it is about to expire or it has been expire, Renewal also can be done online from the parivhan sarthi portal.
- First you have to visit to the official website and select the state where you have to apply.
- On next page list of the services will be appear and select “apply for online license Renewal” .A new page will appear with the instruction. Read all the instruction carefully and click on continue.
- A new page will be appear and you will be asked to provide DL number and DOB. Enter the details and click on Proceed button.
- online license renewal form will be appear, Fill that form and submit.
- Note down the application number to track the online license renewal status
Online license check Payment status on parivahan sarthi
if you have applied for online License or online license renewal on Official portal and wanted to check the payment status online, it can be done from the available list of online services.
open the home page of the portal and select the state. Now click on check payment status.
on next page you will be asked for application number and DOB followed by captcha. Enter the required details and click on proceed. Post that online license payment details will be appear.
How and where to Register for a Driving License in Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Offline?
Follow these procedures to apply for a driving license on the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa website:
- To “Apply for Driving License Offline,” go to the RTO office and fill out the application form.
- Pay the license application fee to the RTO office, together with the needed documentation.
- The candidate will then be mailed a driving test date to your postal address.
|Learner’s Permit Fee
|Permanent Driving License Fee
|Driving licence (DL) Exam Fee
|The DL (Driving License) renewal Fee
|Driving license renewal and school
|International Driving License fee
A driving license is issued by every nation to properly qualified drivers, and this is to guarantee that those who drive automobiles are properly trained to avoid accidents. Even though vehicles and buses are excellent modes of transport, accidents can result in serious injuries and even death if drivers are not properly trained.
You are not expected to drive if you do not even have a valid driver’s licence in your region. Even if you are a good driver, you are not legally required to drive if you do not have a driver’s license. As a result, your driver’s licence permits you to drive.
So, please sign up for these applications and get started right away.