Odisha Ration Card List 2022 : Apply, Check Status & Download List
odisha ration card list | food odisha ration card | odisha ration card download
We appreciate the value of having a ration card after the covid epidemic. A ration card is a necessary document issued to impoverished individuals who fall below the poverty line (BPL). Food, cereals, fuel, and other goods are available through the ration card.
Another advantage of the ration card is that it can be used as an identity card in India. This page will teach you about the eligibility requirements and application method and the documents that must be provided in order to apply for the ration card.
Odisha Ration Card
The Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha provides the odisha Ration Card across the state. A ration card is an essential and official document that every person should take advantage of government schemes. Every resident with a ration card can get essential food items and gasoline at a meager cost.
As a result, families or individuals who do not have a ration card or have a temporary ration card must apply for a new ration card in the state of Odisha.
A ration card is a mandatory document for obtaining a subsidized ration and other uses, such as an identity card and proof of residence. A ration is supplied to the ration card users through PDS (Public Distribution System).
Read the article below for additional information on the Odisha ration card application process, paperwork required, eligibility requirements, etc.
|Govt. of Odisha
|Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs
|An Odisha State resident
|Online (for downloading foam) / offline (for submitting foam)
Eligibility Criterion for New Ration Card
- You must be an Odisha State resident to qualify for the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be poor and disadvantaged and must be below the poverty line (BPL).
- Candidates only need to have one Ration Card.
- Candidates must meet the income qualification conditions.
Documentation needed to apply for an Odisha Ration Card
If you want to apply for an Odisha ration card, then you have the required e listed documents:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Passbook from a bank
- Passport-Size Photograph
- Address Proof Include Water Bill/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill
- The government issued an authorized Income Tax Certificate.
- Ration Card Surrender Receipt.
- Everyone in the household must have a photo ID.
Ration Card Advantages
The ration card will be utilized for a variety of functions in the state, including obtaining food grains from fair pricing shops and applying for a passport, domicile certificate, voter id, and any other supporting documents.
- Every Odisha resident needs a ration card since it allows them to purchase critical items at a reduced price.
- You can provide a copy of your Ration Card as proof of identity and residency
- Odisha Residents can use their ration cards to prove their identification and address.
- Residents can obtain the Ration from the FPS at a subsidized or discounted fee.
- Residents who fall within the BPL category will receive Kerosene Oil.
- The ration card is a legal document that may be used to apply for a pension, birth certificate, income certificate, and other legal papers.
- If you need a license, the ration card is acceptable proof.
- A Ration Card is required for a new LPG connection.
- If you do not have an aadhar card, you can use a ration card as identification.
- Ration cards can also be used to purchase a landline connection or a SIM card.
- Even benefits not end here; you have several more you get essential commodities at lower subsidized or discounted rates.
Ration cards will play an essential part in the lives of impoverished people; the state government is giving many services, such as the ability to apply for ration cards conveniently and get them within one week.
How Do I Apply for an Odisha Ration Card ?
For applying for a ration card, you do not need to go online because it is an offline process. You go with the offline process. But, for foam download, you need it:
- visit the official website of FSCW @foododisha.in
- Then after opening the official homepage, select the E-Bitaran option.
- Candidates will be led to the following page; now, click on the ration card application form link.
- Candidates may now download the application form, and they must maintain a printable copy of the form.
- Candidates must now correctly fill out the form with all necessary information.
- Following that, candidates must attach the necessary papers to the form.
- Afterward, submit the form and any supporting documentation to the appropriate DFO office.
- The candidates will provide the ration card once the authority has verified the form.
- Ration card processing typically takes up to five to six weeks.
What is the Procedure for Checking the Status of an Application Form?
- To begin, go to the official website at Food supplies & consumer Welfare department website.
- And Click On NFSA cards and beneficiary Link. A new page will be open.
- fill the all district details as well as the Block/ULB and FPS Details.
- Now, press the “Get report” button.
How do I download the Odisha Ration Card List?
The following are the ways to verify the ration card list in the state of Odisha:
- Browse the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare website page for further information. Or you can click on it.
- After that, you need to input your district name, ward number, block name, center name, and other information
- And, then press the ‘Get Report’ button.
- When you’re done, the names will be shown on your screen.
I hope you have understood that the ration card is an essential document for the poor and needy. We believe that many people are not aware of this scheme. And we should help them to understand this scheme because it is made for humankind. Hence, more and more individuals can take advantage of this system.