Odisha Labour Card: Eligibility, Beneficiary List & Online Apply
Odisha labour card | odisha labour card beneficiary list | odisha labour card apply
Labor cards are required by law in India for both workers and employees to prove their identity in working departments. It is determined that they are hired or identified by a specific department using the information on their labor card. Employee or workers’ personal information, such as their name and profession, the name of their employer, the nationality of the employee or workers, the date on which the labor card was validated, including the expiration date, their number, their job license number, and various other labor card details are contained within the document.
A labor card is not only used to identify workers and employees, but it also serves to protect and safeguard their social, mental, and physical well-being and safety. Different states issue their cards for laborers, which are known as “Labour Cards.” In this article, we will discuss the Odisha Labour Card in detail.
Odisha Labour Card
Workers and employees in Odisha are issued with occupational identification cards, which are also known as Labour cards, that serve as an identification document. Odisha Labor Card is the name given to these identification cards. It is considered that construction workers are those who have enrolled with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, which is administered by the state government, and who have been issued with this identification card. Workers must first apply to the Odisha Labour Card Board, which reviews the application and publishes a list of those who have been issued cards on its website after the application has been reviewed.
Labour Card Online List
It is possible to find the names of those who appear on the Odisha Labour Card List and who have been issued labor cards on the Odisha Building worker welfare department’s website, which is called the Odisha Labour Card Beneficiary List.
Nowadays, getting a labor card solely through the internet is quite simple, requiring only a few documents and a basic understanding of the internet to be successful. These Labor cards are composed of several components, including the application process, the Eligibility Criteria, and documentation requirements, to name a few of them. There are also a some various associated benefits of the Odisha Labour Card, which will be discussed in greater detail below.
Benefits of Odisha Labour Card
Labour card holders are eligible for a variety of benefits of the Odisha Labour Card, including those listed below, which are available to them.
- Death Benefit.
- In the event of an accident, assistance is also provided.
- Medical Expenses for Treatment Under the RSBY and BKKY Program.
- Educational Assistance.
- Financial assistance for the learning and upgrading of the skills of laborers is available.
- Assistance with the acquisition of safety equipment.
- Assistance with the acquisition of a bicycle.
- Purchase of working tools with assistance is granted.
- Assistance for marriage loans.
- Benefits for pregnant women.
- Under the Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana, loans and advances for the construction of a house are available.
- Assistance with funeral expenses for the laborers.
- Construction of a Rest Shed.
- Drinking Water Outlets.
- Assistance for “Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Skill Development of Construction Workers” by DGET.
Eligibility criteria of Odisha Labour Card
Employee identification cards issued by the government must meet all of the requirements of the labor card to be considered for the employee identification card. The Applicant is responsible for making sure that they meet all of the eligibility criteria listed below.
- The beneficiary must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years old to be eligible.
- Residents of the state of Odisha can only take the advantage of this post.
- The beneficiary must be registered as a laborer with the District Labour Office in his or her area.
Objectives of Odisha Labour Card
Many government objectives will be achieved through the implementation of the Odisha labor card, including the following:
- Assistance from the labor government, as well as Organization of Work Laws.
- S.I.’s Social Security Plans for Modern Laborers is a good example of this.
- Job Opportunities and Professional Guidance for Adolescents
- Adjudication of Mechanical issues.
- Child Labor with the assistance of the government
- Inspection of Security Proportions of Manufacturing Plants and Boilers, as well as the Organization of Processing Plants and Boilers Acts and Rules, are all covered.
Documents required for Odisha Labour Card
Employees who wish to be considered for benefits and to receive a labor card from the state government must submit all of the necessary documentation. The following items are included in a comprehensive list of documents required for Odisha Labour Card by the benefits to submit for the application process:-
- A photocopy of the voter identification card/photo elector’s identification card (EPIC).
- Proof for residential address.
- A passport size photograph.
- A copy of the Aadhaar Card, along with a receipt for the Rs.20 registration fee is required (cash).
- Form XXI is used for nominations.
- A copy of the passbook (with all the necessary information like IFSC etc.).
The beneficiary must have all the documents required for the Odisha Labour Card. It is necessary for their application to be approved by the government.
For being a beneficiary, A worker must be between the ages of 18 and 60 to be eligible for benefits under the Building and Other Construction Workers (RE&CS) Act, 1996, and must have worked for at least 90 days in a calendar year to be enrolled with the District Labour Officer of the area, who has been designated by the Board as the Registering Officer to receive benefits. The Odisha Labour Card beneficiary list includes the name, category, gender, and some other relevant details.
As the state of Orissa’s first social security scheme of its kind, it provides benefits to unorganized construction workers who are employed in the construction industry.
|Odisha Labour Card
|Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board
|Providing incentive benefits
The application process of Odisha Labour Card
The following process must be followed to apply for Odisha Labour Card by the beneficiaries for online and offline modes respectively:-
- Go to the online Portal to submit your application.
- Please click on the “Online Beneficiary Registration” link, which is located at the bottom of the homepage.
- The registration form will appear, and you will need to complete and submit it.
- Navigate to the official website.
- Select the “Download” tab from the drop-down menu.
- To access the “Registration Form,” click on the link.
- A pdf version of the registration form will be displayed.
- Take a printout of the document after it has been downloaded.
- Fill out the registration form and make sure to include all of the required documentation.
- Submit the registration form with all of the necessary information.
- Following the verification of the information provided by the applicants, the application will be approved by the appropriate officials, and a labor card will be issued to the recipients.
Information to be filled by the beneficiaries in the registration form
The following information must be filled out completely and accurately by the applicant on the registration form for the labor card:-
- Name of the worker
- Gender Relationships and Marital Status
- Name of the father or mother
- The current address will be used as the permanent address.
- Information about the family
- Employees’ names and addresses at the places of work where they have worked
- Nature of the job Education and training requirements
- Ration card number and bank account information
- Declarations and so on.
How to check the beneficiary list of the Odisha Labour Card?
Those who have applied for a Labour card can check the Odisha Labour Card beneficiary list of those who have been approved on the website. Some of the procedures that must be followed when checking the list are as follows
- The first step is for those interested in applying to go to the official website of the Odisha labor department, which is labor.odisha.gov.in.
- On the portal’s home page, select the “Reports” tab from the menu bar at the top of the page.
- They must now select the “Reports on Beneficiaries” link from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting it, “District-wise Beneficiary Information” will appear on the computer screen.
- They must choose the district in which they wish to work.
- A detailed list of all of the recipients will be displayed on the screen.
- More information can be obtained by clicking on the link for the registered number.
Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board,
Office of the Labour Commissioner, Odisha
Unit-3, Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Phone/Fax- 0674-2390079, 0674-2390028, 0674-2390013