Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat : Login, Online Apply & Application Form
Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Apply | Download Application Form | Manav Garima yojana application status
We are all aware of the economic hardships that the scheduled caste people face as a result of their poverty, so the Gujarat state Chief Minister has introduced the Manav Garima Yojana to assist all those who are poor and belong to the scheduled caste category. This article will provide you a quick overview of the “Manav Garima Yojana 2023,” including its benefits, eligibility criteria, key features, application status, and application process.
Manav Garima Yojana
Gujarat’s chief minister, Vijay Rupani, has introduced the Manav Garima Yojana to assist the state’s scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, OBCs, and backward classes financially. Individuals in the above-mentioned casts would be promoted to entrepreneurship under this scheme to earn appropriate income and self-employment.
Additional tools and Equipment
Furthermore, the government will provide additional tools and equipment to socially disadvantaged groups so that they can continue to operate their local companies. These tools will mostly be distributed to vegetable dealers, carpenters, and those who work in the planting industry.
Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana would also provide financial assistance of Rs. 4000 to qualified recipients. The state’s unemployment rate will decrease if this program is implemented successfully. Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana would also help to enhance the state’s economic situation. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for this scheme both online and offline.
All qualified applicants who wish to apply can obtain the official notification by downloading it and carefully reading the eligibility criteria and application process.
Key Points of Manav Garima Yojana
Name of Scheme
Manav Garima Yojana
Schedule caste community of Gujarat state
A contribution of Rs. 4000/- to the individual or family concerned.
Financial assistance to SC / ST people
The Purpose of the Manav Garima Yojana
Self-employed business-employment kits are offered to people who desire to establish a small business. The Gujarat Chief Minister, Vijay Rupani Ji, has started the Manav Garima Yojana for scheduled class residents. The government’s primary responsibility
The goal of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the economic development and empowerment of people from marginalized groups in society.
This Department also implements welfare schemes for:
- Orphans destitute.
- The elderly for Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes,
- Minority Communities,
- Physically and Mentally Challenged People
The Manav Garima Yojana initiative provides additional tools or equipment to socially backward areas so that they can earn enough money and work for themselves.
This program is only available to the poor who meet certain criteria. The legislature will provide monetary assistance to the individual or family in the amount of Rs. 4000. Financial aid for Scheduled Caste people who want to create a cottage industry and work for themselves without taking out a bank loan.
Objective of The Scheme
The poor class folks suffered the most during the national lockdown due to the covid-19 outbreak. Gujarat’s government has launched the Manav Garima Yojana to address this issue. The major goal of the Manav Garima Yojana is to help recipients find work by encouraging them to start their businesses. The state’s economic situation will improve as a result of the successful implementation of this strategy. The Manav Garima Yojana will also help to lower the state’s unemployment rate.
As a result, the project meets the needs of the Tribal community by providing upgraded tools and equipment for traditional and other occupations.
Manav Garima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Guidelines for the beneficiaries:
When applying for the plan, the applicant must meet the following qualifying requirements: –
- Only scheduled class people are eligible for this plan
- The candidate must be a permanent resident in Gujarat.
- The candidate must be a member of the below-poverty-line category.
- The candidates’ yearly family income must be less than 47,000/- for rural and 60,000/- for urban.
Document Required to apply in Manav Garima Scheme
When applying for the Manav Garima scheme, the following documents are required:
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- College ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Voter ID Card
Tool Kits Provide Under The Scheme
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith/welding work
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Spice mill
- Mobile repairing
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
Key Feature of The scheme
The primary goal of this scheme is to improve the economic situation of scheduled class inhabitants, with a maximum income of 47,000/- in rural areas and 60,000/- in urban areas. The government will approve a loan of 4,000 rupees to the one who needs equipment.
Benefits of the Scheme
The Manav Garima Yojana has a number of advantages, including the following:
- During the coronavirus shutdown, this plan aims to help people from the scheduled castes start their own enterprises.
- The economic situation of this group of people will improve.
- Beneficiaries of Gujarat Manav Garima receive monetary assistance or equipment.
- Financial help in the amount of Rs. 4000 would be offered for equipment purchases without the need for a bank loan under this scheme.
- The awardees will be given tools to help them continue their local companies.
Online application for Manav Garima Yojana
Under this program, the state government assists fledgling businesses in purchasing tool kits without the need for bank financing. The initiative will primarily benefit people who have lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic. The government is providing Rs. 4000 each person to purchase equipment for their small companies through the Manav Garima Scheme. The Ministry of Tribal Affairs is encouraging scheduled castes to start businesses to boost employment during the lockdown. The state’s unemployment rate will decrease if this program is implemented successfully. Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana would also help to enhance the state’s economic situation. This scheme accepts applications both online and offline.
Application Procedure for Manav Garima Yojana
The steps for applying for the scheme are outlined below in a step-by-step guide:
- To begin, go to the Gujarat government’s official website or the Gujarat Tribal Association’s website.
- On the site, select “Director Developing Castes Welfare” the on menu bar.
- You can simply download the application form by clicking on the link provided here.
- Fill in the application form with all of the required information.
- After filling out the application form, please attach all of the required documents listed above before submitting them to the appropriate authorities.
- The money will be transferred to you via direct benefit transfer after the competent authorities have verified your application.
Procedure to apply into Manav Garima Yojana Online
The application process to apply online for the Manav Garima Yojana Scheme from the government’s official website:
- You have to go to the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- The home page will appear in front of you. On the home page, click on register yourself.
- A new page will now appear in front of you.
- On this new page, you must fill out user registration information such as your name, gender, birth date, Aadhar card number, email id, mobile number, password, captcha code, and so on. Then, return to the homepage and click on login and update your profile.
Procedure to Login Into the Portal
- To begin, go to the official website of the Gujarat Government’s Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- On the home page, under the citizen login section, enter your user id, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, click on the login.
Submit You application for Manav Garima Yojana
- If you have register your Self on the Official Portal of this Website and update your profile. You may Proceed for the Submit of the application. To do so you have to visit to the official website.
- Login with your Login ID and Password. Update your Profile.
- Click on the submit your application Link. On next page enter provide required information and Submit it.
Procedure to the check the manav garima yojana application status
- Visit the Gujarat government’s or Gujarat’s tribal association’s official website.
- On the homepage, select the option for your manav garima yojana application status.
- On the screen, you’ll see the Application Status page.
- Now you must provide your application number as well as the date of your application.
- The application status will be displayed on the screen when you click on view status.
Frequently Asked Question in Manav Garima Yojana
This Scheme of Gujarat Govt. Provides financially help to schedule castes, Backward classes scheduled tribes and OBC of the state
You can apply for scheme by visiting on the official portal of E Kalyan Samaj. Each one have to register and submit the form online.
You can track the status of your application from its portal by clicking on “your application status Link”