Karnataka Voter List : Apply, Check Name in Voter List
As we all know, how significant is the election today? These are two difficult things to deal with when you have just turned 18 wants to add your name to the voting list and another accidentally left off the voting list. So, when you hear that an election is approaching, you search for assistance.
So, in these articles, we have attempted to cover every facet of the electoral roll for the Karnataka general elections in the next year. We also explain how to see and download the Karnataka Voter List 2021. So go ahead and read this article all the way through.
Key Points of Karnataka Voter List
|Karnataka Voter List 2022.
|Who are the main beneficiaries
|Karnataka permanent resident
|The goal of launching the internet site is to allow people to download the voter list online.
Voting Eligibility Criteria
To vote in the Karnataka Assembly elections, you must meet all qualifying requirements listed below.
- Those who intend to vote must be Karnataka residents.
- Candidates must be emotionally and physically healthy.
- Only candidates above the age of 18 are eligible to vote.
- To participate in any election method, the Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The Candidate must be a legal resident of the region in which he\she intends to vote.
- The Candidate must not have previously been barred from voting owing to specific fraudulent behaviour or election-related violent offences.
The following certificates are required for Karnataka voter identification.
Applicants will learn about the documentation they will require while registering for fresh elections in this article section.
Read the list of all the necessary testimonials before registering.
- To begin, receive future Age-defying Aspirant’s certificate (driver’s licence, passport, PAN card, 10th-grade certificate/marksheet, birth certificate, and so on).
- After that, you will require a passport-sized photograph of each applicant candidate. Address verification (High school certificate, Birth certificate, Passport, PAN card, Driving license, Address proof, Ration card, Passport, Driving license, Telephone bill, Electricity bill).
Registration For Voter ID
The following is a guideline to registering for a voter id card in the state of Karnataka:
Online Procedures for Obtaining a New Voter ID in Karnataka.
- Applicants must first visit the official Website of the CEO of Karnataka.
- Proceed to the bottom of the page and select “Enroll Online as a Voter.“
- The official NVSP portal will appear on your screen, and you will be prompted to log in.
- Click the “Register as a new voter” link to register as a new voter.
- Choose “Form 6” and complete all of the required fields.
- Then, as part of the registration process, upload the relevant paperwork and application form.
- Complete the plan by tapping the “Submit” option.
Offline Procedures for Obtaining a New Voter ID in Karnataka
Candidates experiencing difficulty registering for a voter identity card online might look into the simple offline registration methods.
- Candidates must first go to their local election office.
- After that, obtain a physical copy of the form 6 form.
- Next, fill out the application form with all of the essential information.
- Attach the appropriate certificate to the application form.
- Last, send the application form and any supporting documentation to the appropriate election office.
Check Name in the Karnataka Voter List
If you want to check your voting list, Then follow these steps:
- First and initially, you must check the official site of CEO Karnataka.
- When you click above that the link, you will be sent straight to the website’s homepage.
- Following that, you will see two alternatives on your screen, as shown below
- EPIC number search.
- Details-based search.
- Based on the papers accessible, you must select one choice.
- After you’ve filled out these fields, click the “Submit” button.
- The information of your voter ID will now appear on your screen.
Downloading Karnataka Voter List 2021-22
Interested candidates can obtain the voter list via the website. We’ve also included a link to the voter list below to make things easier for applicants.
- Follow the steps outlined below to get Karnataka Voter List Electoral Roll with Photo.
- First and foremost, you must visit the official website of CEO Karnataka.
- When you select above that the url, you will be sent straight to the website’s homepage.
- On the website’s home page, you can find a list of all the districts in Karnataka.
- It would be best if you first chose your district, following which a new page will show on your screen.
- This new page displays the List of Assembly Constituencies for that district.
- The polling station list will show when you pick your Assembly Constituency.
- Afterwards when enter the CAPTCHA code and press the “Download” button.
- In just this manner, you may obtain the CEO Karnataka Voter List.
How to Locate Your Polling Place?
To locate your polling place, follow the steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the Karnataka CEO’s official website.
- Select the “know your polling booth” option.
- Choose one- Search by EPIC Number or Search by Name
- Enter the data
- Select the search option.
Online Application Status check
- Initially, go to the official Karnataka of CEO Karnataka website, and the website’s home page will show on your computer screen.
- Mostly on the website’s home page, select “Get the status of my application.”
- Following that, a new page will appear; you must select your search criteria from the details or EPIC number on this screen.
- You must submit all relevant information based on your search parameters.
- Afterwards when, once you’ve entered all of the relevant information, select the “search” tab.
- Your application info will be seen in this manner.
Viewing Claims and Objections on the Electoral Roll.
- First and always foremost, you must go to the CEO Karnataka official website. Following that, the website’s home page will appear in front of you .
- Here on website’s home page, choose “list of claims and objections.” After that, a form will appear in front of you.
- You must fill out this form with the required data, such as district, assembly, constituency, date, type, and so on.
- Following inputting all of the essential information, you must click the search button.
- This manner, you can view claims and objections to the voter list.
Check Final Electoral Roll Online
- To check the Final Electoral Roll Online, visit the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer of Karnataka.
- Once the website is accessible, select the “Final electoral roll 2021-22” option from the “view- electoral roll 2021-22” area.
- Following that, a new page will display; on this screen, you must look for your district from the district list and click on it.
- It would help if you now chose your AC name, and a polling station-by-polling-station list will be displayed to you.
- Then, from the list, locate your polling place and click the link in the opposite column.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, enter the captcha and click the download button.
- The Completed Electoral Roll list will now appear on your computer or mobile device’s screen.
To provide suggestions
- Go via the official Karnataka website of CEO The website’s home page will then appear across from you.
- You must select the “suggestions/complaints” button on the website’s home page. Following that, a form will appear next to you.
- You must provide the needed data in this form, such as your name, email address, phone number, and feedback.
- After providing all of the needed information, click the “Submit” button.
- As a result, the process of providing advice will be effective.
If, after reading these pages, you may require additional assistance and support, you can contact the official Website or send an email to the address or phone number shown below:
- EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- PHONE: 08022205193
- FAX: 08022284428