Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme (JSS) Karnataka :Application Form, Hospital List
Jyothi Sanjeevini hospital list 2021 | Jyothi Sanjeevini packages | Check Helpline details
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Karnataka has been started by the Government of Karnataka for the government employees of the state. Through this scheme, health protection will be provided to the government employees and their serious diseases will be treated so that the beneficiary can take proper care of his health and stay healthy.
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Karnataka
Whoever wants to take advantage of the government Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Karnataka must first get themselves registered under the Arogya Suraksha Trust. All registered employees will be able to cash in on this scheme only when they are admitted to the hospital or undergo any surgery.
Today in this post we will give you information about Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme, like – what is Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Karnataka, what are its benefits, and purpose and how can apply for it, etc. If you furthermore might want to urge more information about this scheme then stay tuned with us and read the entire post.
What is Karnataka Jyoti Sanjeevani Yojana?
This scheme is additionally known as JSS in brief form. This scheme has been started by the government of Karnataka to facilitate its government employees in their treatment and its benefit will be given to them after undergoing surgery or being admitted to the hospital. This is often a cashless scheme i.e., the beneficiary won’t get any kind of cash benefit and therefore the payment will be made to the hospitals associated with the scheme.
List of hospitals included in Karnataka Jyoti Sanjeevani Yojana
In this scheme, the Government has associated hospitals with the highest quality medical facilities within the state and outdoors the state, in which people can get their treatment done. Under the JSS scheme, hospitals like Apollo BGS, Bhanavi Hospital, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardio-Vascular Sciences and Research, Vikram Jeshta Hospital, Radiant Hospital, KR Hospital, Vrindavan Hospital, Mission Hospital, Bharat Cancer Hospital, have been included within the list.
In all these hospitals, people can get treatment for his or her serious diseases, can be admitted, and might also get their surgery done. A cashless treatment facility will be given to the people in these hospitals and also the payment are transferred to them by the government. Under this scheme, all the workers of the state are ready to take benefits consistent with their post and pay scale and can be able to profit from the highest level of health service for themselves.
Benefit Packages of Karnataka Jyoti Sanjeevani Yojana
- Treatment and ward facilities are given to the employees in step with their basic salary, which you’ll understand by reading below –
- All those employees whose basic salary is Rs 16000 per month, they will get their treatment done in the General ward. And its rates will be As per the rate list.
- All those employees whose basic pay scale ranges from Rs.16001 to Rs.43200 per month can get their treatment done in a Semi-private ward. The rates will be 10% higher than a general ward.
- Employees getting a basic pay scale of over Rs 43201 per month can get their treatment done in a Private ward. The rates will be 25% higher than a general ward.
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme covers
The policy covers 6 broad specialties (excluding medico-legal cases): Cardiology, Oncology, Genito Urinary Surgery, Neurology, Burns, Polytrauma, and Pediatrics & Neonatal Surgery.
|Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme KARNATAKA
|By whom has been started
|by the Government of Karnataka
|This scheme is for
|Government employees of the beneficiary state and their family members
|To provide cashless facilities to the state government employees for their treatment
Objectives of Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Yojana
The purpose of the government to start Karnataka Jyoti Sanjeevini Yojana is to supply better facilities for treatment to the govt. employees and their relations so that all and sundry of the state can get his treatment done properly and stay healthy. This scheme will be completely cashless and during this JSS cards are issued to the beneficiaries through which they’ll be ready to get their treatment. due to being a cashless system, no one can misuse the scheme and folks will incline treatment.
In this scheme, the govt has tried to cover all major diseases so that people may be given the treatment of every kind of disease under the scheme. within the Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme, everyone may also include their dependents and they also can get their treatment. the target of the Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme is to supply cashless medical facilities to any or all the govt employees and their families in the state so that all the people of the state can remain healthy and move forward.
Beneficiaries and Coverage of the Scheme
Beneficiaries and Coverage refer to State Government Employees, along with their dependent family members, as defined by the Government of Karnataka. As a result, all of these individuals are covered under this Scheme.
Advantages and features of Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Yojana
- Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Karnataka has been started by the government to provide cashless treatment to the govt. employees of the state.
- Under the scheme, a JSS card is going to be provided to any or all the staff related to the scheme so that they’re going to be able to get admitted to any hospital and obtain cashless treatment.
- Under Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme KARNATAKA, about 499 kinds of surgeries associated with heart disease are listed.
- CARDIOLOGY, Renal Disease, Oncology, Pediatric, and Neonatal Surgery, Polytrauma and Genitor Urinary Surgery, etc. have also been included under Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme and folks involved within the scheme can get treatment of these diseases.
- Neurology, burns, cancer, nephrosis, children’s diseases, and accidents, etc. have also been included under this scheme.
- Post-OPERATIVE care, hospital treatment charges, medicine charges, doctor’s consultation charges, and ambulance charges have also been included during this plan.
- The people covered under the scheme can get their treatment wiped out of government and personal hospitals.
- This scheme is just for the government employees and their relations, other persons cannot make the most of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, people can get treatment up to Rs 1.5 lakh annually.
- The government has given the correct to spot the beneficiaries under the Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Karnataka to the Arogya Suraksha Trust.
- The database of the beneficiaries and their relations are prepared only through this trust.
The diseases covered in Jyothi Sanjeevini Yojana are
409 diseases are covered under this scheme, which has 7 major categories, which you can see below –
- heart disease
- kidney disease
- neurological disease
- serious illness in babies
Ward allocation based on the employee pay scale
- Basic Pay Ward/Hospital ACCOMMODATION CHARGES
- Up to 16,000 General Wards by General Wards
- Semi-private ward 10% over general ward from 16,000 to 43,200
- Private Wards getting over 43,200 salaries 25% quite General Ward
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- The applicant must be a government employee.
- Those that are already taking benefit of the other government scheme won’t be eligible for this scheme.
- If any employee opts for higher service than given guidelines then he/she won’t be considered eligible for this scheme.
- In this scheme, all employees can include their life partner, mother, father, and kids whereas their total monthly income does not exceed Rs. 6,000.
- Stepchildren may be included in this scheme.
Registration Under this Scheme
- Beneficiary do not need to do any separate registration to get the benefit of this scheme they Just need to update the the data in HRMS database of e-governance under DPAR.
- To get the befit at the hospital beneficiary required to give KGID number and Aadhar ID card for verification.
How to view Jyothi Sanjeevini Yojana Karnataka Hospital List?
The government has listed all the large and small hospitals of the state during this scheme so people can get the correct treatment on time. to determine the entire list, you have to follow the subsequent steps –
- First of all the user needs to move to the official website of Suvarna Arogya Suraksha Trust.
- As soon as the website opens, its home page will be available in front of you.
- On the home page itself, you’ll see the link to Network Hospital, on which you’ll need to click.
- Now a replacement page will open ahead of you on which you will select your district and sort of hospital.
- After this, related information will come on your screen which you’ll be able to see.
Benefit Package details under JSS
Package details are also available on the official portal. To check the package details you have to click on package details.
- After that a new tab will be open and have to select Scheme, Hospital type and specialty and press submit.
- A list of related hospital will be appear with rates mention in table.
How to log in to SAST?
- First of all, the user must go to the official website of Suvarna Arogya Suraksha Trust.
- As soon because the website opens, its home page will are available in front of you.
- On the home page itself, you may see the link of SAST login within the box of Online Services, on which you have to click on the homepage of the website, you will see the option to contact us. After clicking on that, you will see a new page. On this page, you can view the contact details.
How to view contact details
On the homepage of the website, you will see the option to contact us.
After clicking on that, you will see a new page.
On this page, you can view the contact details.
- Toll free no: 18004258330
- Email : email@example.com
Frequently asked question in JSS
This scheme is launched by Govt. of Karnataka to provide health insurance to the state Government employees and their dependents.
This list is available on official portal of JSS scheme under Network Hospital List. Complete procedure is available in Article.
Official website address of this scheme is http://arogya.karnataka.gov.in/.