Jnanabhumi Scholarship AP: Login, Registration & Check Scholarship Status
Apply for jnanabhumi scholarship ap | Check Status | Login & registration | Renewal
In this Article you can find all the details related to jnanabhumi scholarship ap. We Will share all the important feature of this scheme and way to apply into it. Hence Read this article till end.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship AP Portal
It is a digital scholarship platform which has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is an online medium through which the Government of Andhra Pradesh disburses the scholarships to the students belonging to SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC and Differently-Abled communities. Moreover, the portal’s facilities also include various other schemes such as Skill Upgradation, Corporate Admission, Overseas Education, and many more. The students can also check their University/Board results through the Jnanabhumi platform. This article will cover all the necessary details of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship AP. Read on to know all the details of
such as the types of scholarship eligibility and benefits of the portal, how to apply, Jnanabhumi scholarship login process, how to check Jnanabhumi scholarship status are all covered in this article.
Jnanabhumi Portal —Types of Scholarships Eligibility & Benefits
There are two types of scholarships available at the Jnanabhumi portal. Types of scholarships eligibility and benefits of the Jnanabhumi portal are mentioned below :
Two types of Jnanabhumi Scholarship AP
- Post-matric scholarship
- Pre-matric scholarship
Eligibility for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship AP— Post-matric Scholarship
The applicant has to meet with the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for the Post-matric Scholarship:
- Students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI,, and Degrees & and above level courses in Government/Aided/Private colleges, affiliated to State Universities/ Boards are eligible to apply for the Post-matric scholarship.
- Day scholar students, students in college attached hostels and Department attached hostels are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The students must have 75% attendance for the scholarship to be released.
- The student’s annual family income shouldn’t be more than Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- Total landholding of the student’s family should be less than 10.00 acres of wet or 25.00 of dry or 25.00 both wet and dry land together.
- No one from the student’s family should be a government employee or pensioner exempting all sanitary workers irrespective of their salary/requirement.
- No one from the student’s family should own a four-wheeler exempting the Taxies, Tractors, Autos.
- The student’s family should not be an income taxpayer.
- A student’s family who owns no property or less than 1500 Sft of built-up area (Residential or commercial) in urban areas has the eligibility.
Who is not eligible for the Post-matric Scholarship?
- Students who are studying in Private Universities/Deemed Universities don’t have the eligibility for the Post-matric scholarship.
- who are pursuing Correspondence/ Distance education courses don’t have the eligibility Post-matric scholarship.
- Students who are admitted under Management/ Spot Quota don’t have the eligibility Post-matric scholarship.
Eligibility for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship AP — Pre-matric Scholarship
The applicant has to meet with the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for the Pre-matric Scholarship:
- Students of SC/ST/BC/Disabled communities are eligible for the Pre-matric Scholarship.
- The student’s family annual income shouldn’t be more than Rs. 2.00 lakhs per annum.
- Students from 5th to 10th class from the SC/ST/BC/Disabled communities.
- Students from the BC community are only eligible for applying 9th and 10th.
|Annual Income must not exceed-
|Rs.1.5 lakhs in the rural area Rs.2 lakhs in the urban area
Benefits of Jnanabhumi Portal
- Through this portal, the government of Andhra Pradesh disburses Post-matric scholarships and other educational scholarship schemes worth Rs. 5,000 Crore annually to 17 lakh students.
- Ensures the eligible students get the scholarship amount in time.
- The processing and release time of scholarships reduced.
- Release the scholarships on time.
- Measures to ensure no scope for bogus individual and institutional beneficiaries.
Document Required to apply
- White Ration Card issued by AP Govt.
- Income Certificate ID number
- Bank Account details for direct benefit transfer
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile Number
- Email ID to receive mail
- Cast or Community Certificate
- ID issued by Meeseva
- Aadhaar card Number
- Previous year mark-sheet
Jnanabhumi Scholarship AP– How to apply for the Post-matric scholarship?
The application process for the Post-matric scholarship is mentioned below:
- Students can download the scholarship form online from the Jnanabhumi portal or students can get the form from the college.
- To download the application form online go to the Jnanabhumi website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in and download the application from the link provided on the website.
- Next, fill the form properly and submit the signed copy of the same to the college principal.
- Then the form will be verified by the principal, and after verification of the form then the principal will submit it online through Jnanabhumi, at the time of admission.
- Once your form is successfully submitted then you will receive a confirmation SMS of the successful completion of the form.
- After that, you have to go to the Mee Seva centre. Then you will have to provide your Jnanabhumi application ID and Aadhaar number to get access to your application form online.
- Then you verify the details and you can modify the details if necessary.
- Lastly, then you apply by giving your biometric authentication.
How to apply for the Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship?
The application process for the Pre-matric scholarship is mentioned below:
- Firstly, go to the Jnanabhumi website – and download the application from the link provided on the website.
- Fill the application form properly.
- After the submission of the details, Concerned Hostel Welfare Officer will go through the details and then confirm the details.
- After getting confirmation from the Hostel Welfare Officer then the District Welfare Officer will sanction the scholarship.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Login Process
Follow the below-mentioned steps for Jnanabhumi Scholarship Login:
- For Jnanabhumi scholarship login you have to go to the official website.
- Once you are on the homepage of the official website then go to the “Login” option which is on the top of the homepage, on the right-hand side.
- Now click on the “Login” option and then enter your User ID and password.
- Lastly, enter the Captcha code.
Renewal can also be done from the Portal itself. To renew your application for Next year you have to login on the portal with your Login Id, Pasword and Given captcha.
After that you have to click on renew option, choose year and provide required information.
Once all the information entered by you, recheck it and submit.
How to check Jnanabhumi scholarship status?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to check Jnanabhumi scholarship status:
- Firstly go to the official website to check the Jnanabhumi scholarship status. The official website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Once you are on the homepage then you will have to login in using the Login ID and password. After, enter the Login ID and password then enter the Captcha code.
- Lastly, click on “Application Status”. And the Jnanabhumi scholarship status will be displayed on the screen.
In case you need any support regarding scholarship, you can contact on the below helpline details. You can also write mail to them. Respected official will provide necessary help to you.
- Toll-Free Number- 08645274025
- PMU- 08645274029
- Email Id- email@example.com