Inspire Scholarship – Eligibility, Online Registration, Login & Application Status
Inspire scholarship registration | Inspire scholarship last date | cut off | Inspire Scholarship Scheme Apply Online | Inspire Scholarship Renewal Of Application
Scholarships are always a source of joy for students. A scholarship is a gift sum provided to students enrolled in school to further their education. Scholarship organizations and institutions must adequately manage their funds to preserve strong connections with donors and beneficiaries.
The Department of Science and Technology provides financial support for further study through the INSPIRE scholarship. It’s an abbreviation for Innovation in Science Pursuit of Inspired Research. The Inspire Scholarship is given based on performance. Learners that match the criteria can qualify for the SHE (Scholarship For Higher Education) Inspire scholarship. The primary purpose of the DST INSPIRE program is to attract students studying scientific concepts and provide them with the chance to make a career in scientific research. Students pursuing an undergraduate degree in Basic and Natural Sciences will be considered for the inspiring 2021.
Continue reading for more information about the DST INSPIRE scholarship, including the sum, length, eligibility, and application process.
|Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research
|Department of Science & Technology
|Central Government Scheme
|SEATS, SHE, and AORC.
|Students of science
|Inspire scholarship amount
|Total – Rs 80,000 per annum
INSPIRE Scholarship objective
The main objective of INSPIRE is to interact to the country’s entire youngsters the energy and enjoyment of inventive scientific pursuits, to find talent to science study at an early age, and to build the critical human resource pool needed for improving and expanding the Science & Technology system and R & D base.
Relevant And essential information
- Executed by: The government of India’s Department of Science and Technology [DST] is in charge of the project.
- Qualification Rank: holders of a Class XII Annual remuneration of INR 80,000.
- The application date is December 30, 2023. INSPIRE is a scholarship program that encourages students to pursue their dreams.
INSPIRE Scholarship – Dates to Remember
The scholarship is available every year in the middle of October and lasts until December.
INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education has been announced. Please see the table below for the scholarship’s anticipated dates.
Event Important Dates
- The online application process May began on November 1, 2023
- The online application period ended on December 31, 2023.
- Publication of the list of selected applicants in April/May*
Would you please keep in mind that the date mentioned above is only an estimate and is subject to change at the discretion of DST?
INSPIRE Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for SHE (Scholarship For Higher Education), applicants must have completed class 12 and be pursuing Natural Sciences courses at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. level. The exact eligibility conditions for this scholarship are provided here.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 17 and 22.
- In terms of overall marks in their class 12 board test, the candidate must be in the top 1% of all talented students.
- The candidate must be registered in Natural and Basic Sciences courses at the BSc, BS, and Integrated MSc/MS levels in the same year that they passed class 12.
- Applicants who have cleared CBSE-Medical (AIPTM) and are among the top 10,000 rankers in the Joint Entrance Examination of IIT, AIEEE (top 20,000 rankers), and have chosen to pursue Natural/Basic Sciences are eligible.
- Applicants conceded to Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), National Institutes of Science Education and Research (NISER), and the Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences (DAE-CBS) at the University of Mumbai for courses in Natural/Basic Sciences leading to B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees are also eligible.
- Candidates who are KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna), National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), Olympiad Medalists, and Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) scholars who are studying Natural/Basic Sciences courses leading to B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees are acceptable.
All subjects covered by Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) are listed in the table below.
Documents required for Inspire Scholarship
When submitting for the Inspire scholarship, please attach a scanned copy of the following documents:
- Photograph in passport size (Compulsory for all)
- 10th-grade report card (Compulsory for all)
- 12th-grade report card (Compulsory for all)
- Certificate of Caste (for OBC/SC/ST)
- Certificate indicating the position in a national-level competitive entrance exam (if applying under this category).
- Certificate indicating award in KVPY/JBNSTS/NTSE/International Olympic Medalists (if applying under this category).
- Copy of passbook
- Endorsement from
- Endorsement document signed by existing college/institute/principal/director/registrar university’s (Mandatory for a
- Note on Eligibility/Advice (Not mandatory)
Benefits and rewards
- Following selection, each student would receive Rs—80000 per year. The Inspire scholarship money is divided into two parts: annual scholarship (Rs. 60000) and summer attach fees (Rs. 20000).
- The annual scholarship of Rs. 60000 is deposited into the student’s account monthly at a rate of Rs. 5000.
- Summer attachment costs of Rs. 20000 are paid to students who participated in the summer research project.
- Eligible students can apply for a total of 12000 Inspire SHE scholarships.
- The scholarship is available for a period of up to five years and until the degree is completed.
Application Form for Inspire Scholarship
The Inspire scholarship register form will be available during the first week of November. Students can apply for new scholarships online, as well as renew their existing ones, through the same portal.
The following are the primary stages to apply for the Inspire scholarship 2023-24.
- Navigate to the official website at online-inspire.gov.in
- For a new scholarship, click on the new user registration page.
- Check out and enter all of the essential information.
- The candidates portal will then display on the screen when you log in using the provided passwords.
- Open the scholarship link and submit your personal information, current educational information, 12th-grade details/National level competitive test details, additional information, and contact information.
- Now, double-check all of the information and submit it.
- Students should keep track of their Inspire scholarship status 2023 by writing down their application reference number/IVR No.
- Make a copy of the form base for further reference.
- To apply for other state and national level scholarships, go to the National Scholarship Portal.
INSPIRE Scholarship Selection Procedure
All scholarship applications submitted by potential INSPIRE scholars are examined based on the eligibility criteria mentioned. A list of shortlisted candidates is created based on the results of this evaluation.
- The chosen candidates must obtain their provisional offer letter using INSPIRE’s online portal.
- The selected students must get their provisional offer letter from INSPIRE’s online portal.
- Candidates selected must additionally upload the required papers to their website within the stipulated time frame in order to be considered further.
- The scholarship funds are deposited straight into the selected students’ SBI bank accounts via DBT.
The scholarship’s renewal is mainly determined by the candidate’s performance.
- Students must submit their performance report and result in a mark sheet within 12 months following the release of the results.
- Only students who received 60% or above (7.0 GPA or higher) in their university/college examinations will be eligible for the continuance of the DST Inspire scholarship 2023.
- Students who did not attend the examinations or did not get the necessary points are not eligible for the award.
Procedure To View Contact Details
- Visit the official website of Department of Science and technology, Ministry of Science and technology
- The home page will open in front of you, now you are required to click on contact us
- A new page will appear before you where you can view contact details
You can call at 0124-6690020 or 0124-6690021 to reach the INSPIRE helpdesk.
The following address information has also been provided on the portal for students to contact:
INSPIRE Programme Division
Department of Science and Technology,
Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110 016.
Frequently Asked Question
The Department of Science and Technology provides financial support for further study through the INSPIRE scholarship tp Science student. Eligible student can apply for it.
To be eligible for SHE (Scholarship For Higher Education), applicants must have completed class 12 and be pursuing Natural Sciences courses at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. level.
online-inspire.gov.in is the official website to apply into this scholarship.
10,000 scholarships at the rate of INR 80,000 per students are disbursed every year.