Ganga Kalyana Scheme Karnataka: Benefits & Apply Online
We know that farmers are called “Anna-data of India.” And farmers represent our India in terms of food and traditional culture. But, these days, we know that the climate has changed, and the farmer gets upset, like the lack of water during summer. But, we know that prominent farmers are not affected much because they quickly make a sprinkler system and many other arrangements, but small farmers cannot afford it.
Therefore, the Government of Karnataka has taken up this problem by providing irrigation facilities to the agricultural lands of small and marginal Scheduled Tribe farmers by drilling borewells, followed by proper energy supply by installing pump sets and accessories.
For the welfare of farmers, the Government of Karnataka has started Ganga Kalyan Yojana. This scheme helps small farmers to overcome all the problems of traditional irrigation systems. In this scheme, the government provides all the modern techniques and tools and equipment that helps the farmer generate new modern irrigation techniques in his area.
Outline of Ganga Kalyana Scheme Karnataka
- Name of Portal: Ganga Kalyana scheme Karnataka
- Started By: Shri. Basavaraj Bommai (Hon’ble Chief Minister)
- State: Karnataka
- Launched By: The Government of Karnataka
- Applicable Year: 2022
- Beneficiaries: Small Farmers
- Application Mode: Offline
- Objective: To provide irrigation facilities for small farmers.
- Official Website: https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/
- Last day to apply: Not conform yet.
Objective Of Ganga Kalyana Scheme Karnataka.
The main objective of Ganga Kalyan Yojana Karnataka is to help all the small farmers. The government provides all the modern technology, tools, and equipment that help the farmer generate new modern irrigation techniques in his area. And help the farmer to irrigate in drought. In this Ganga Kalyana Scheme, the Karnataka government provides subsidies to the farmers.
Some of the subsidies are given below:
- Individual Irrigation Borewell /Open well:-
Under this scheme, the government provides irrigation infrastructure to small farmers. Under this program, the government subsidies farmers to install pump sets and accessories with good energy. The unit cost has been fixed at R for the districts of Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagara, Kolar, Chikkaballapur and Tumkur, where groundwater table depletion occurs at 4.50 lakh. The unit price in other districts is Rs 3.50 lakh. The unit cost includes an energy cost of Rs.0.50 lakh, a loan of Rs.0.50 lakh, and a subsidy. Borewell drilling is problematic in Malnad districts like Chikmagalur, Dakshina Kannada, Udupi, Kodagu, Shimoga, and Uttara Kannada; Open wells will be dug, followed by the installation of monoblock pump sets and accessories as well as necessary energization. One unit cost of an open well is Rs. 1.50 lakhs.
- Lift Irrigation Scheme:
We know that Scheduled Caste farmers have holdings closer to rivers, canals, and natural ditches. The water would be raised by building pipelines on the properties of scheduled caste small farmers. Under this program, the unit cost ranges from 6.00 lakhs to 8.00 lakhs, with 3 beneficiaries receiving Rs. 4.00 Lakhs subsidy and 4 beneficiaries getting an Rs. 6.00 Lakhs subsidy with up to 15 acres of land obtaining an Rs. 6.00 Lakhs subsidy.
Karnataka’s Ganga Kalyana Scheme Benefits
- Easy to apply.
- Farmer can easily afford and install the equipment.
- Minorites a d small farmer can quickly grow their produce.
- It comes particularly handy during dry seasons when water is scarce.
- It reduces water loss and enables farmers to irrigate their fields.
- This strategy directly assists farmers in taking advantage of the summer dry spell time and increasing productivity.
Eligibility Criteria of Ganga Kalyana Scheme Karnataka.
- Beneficiaries must be permanent residents of the state of Karnataka.
- They must be members of the religious minority community, as specified by the Government Order.
- Small and marginal farmers should be considered.
- Landholding must be less than two hectares.
- The yearly income in rural regions must not exceed Rs.96,000/- and Rs.1.03 Lakhs in urban areas.
- They must present an ‘Aadhar’ Card, Voter ID, and Ration Card for proof of residency.
- The candidate is between the ages of 18 and 55.
Documentation Is Required For Ganga Kalyana Scheme In Karnataka.
- Copy of Aadhar Card as Resident Proof.
- Copy of Caste Certificate.
- Copy of Income Certificate as Income Proof.
- Copy of BPL Card Copy of the Most Recent RTC Small/Marginal Farmer Certificate Issued by the Competent Authority.
- Copy of Bank Passbook, Land Revenue Paid Receipt Self Declaration Form Surety Self-Declaration Form.
Ganga Kalyana Scheme in Karnataka offline application form 2022.
If you are a farmer and wish to engage in this plan, you must do the same as described in this step. This application is generally available on the Website. Therefore you may apply to the state listed below to take advantage of the same.
- First and foremost, you need to visit https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Second, you must learn about the scheme; then, after clicking on the Website and directly landing on the homepage, you need to click on the Citizen Corner menu.
- Now, click on the scheme link to obtain the application form in PDF format.
- Farmers must next fill out the application form provided by the department; after completion, farmers must submit the application form to the district manager of your district.
- After that, the manager will take care of the application form document, which will use the same typeface as MLA.
- The employees will select the recipients in the main office and install the bore well and farmers’ land.
Ganga Kalyana Scheme In Karnataka Online Application Form PDF 2022.
- To fill up the online application form first, you need to visit the official website scheme.
- By clicking on this, you immediately jump to the homepage, where you will find a link to the application form.
- Then you must fill out the application forms, and finally, fill in the details with the correct info. Then you must submit your application, or you may download the application form.
Remark– Download the scheme application form in Pdf file format and carefully fill it out. Finally, send this form and all relevant papers to the appropriate authorities before the deadline. Before applying for the form, you need to know about the Ganga Kalyana Scheme in Karnataka online application form 2022.
Connect with Experts:
Suppose you are looking for more information about this Ganga Kalyana Scheme in Karnataka and want more about it. Then without any delay, contact the given numbers.
- Address: 12thFloor, Main Tower, Vishweshwaraya Centre, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001, Karnataka, India
- Contact: 080-22860999
- Email Id:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can Contact their Helpline Number for all your queries.
- Helpline Number: 8277799990
And if you need more information about other schemes, you can comment below.