Fruits Karnataka Portal : Registration, Login & Fruits ID Search by Aadhar number
Fruits PMKISNA Portal registration | Login | Karnataka Fruits Portal ID search by Aadhar Number
Fruits PMKISAN Karnataka Portal is a marketplace for farmers in Karnataka to sell their produce and earn high money. The State Government of India and the Central Government of India initiated these projects. However, we all know that farmers sell their products near mandi and do not receive a fair price due to the merchants’ network (merchants take produce from the farmer and sell that produce (ex. fruits) to another place and get a benefited amount of money).
The primary goal of these programs is to increase the amount of their process and give them the money they require. So, in this post, we will provide you with detailed information about this portal, such as its aim, benefits, features, eligibility requirements, necessary papers, registration, login, etc.
So, if you want to take advantage of the Karnataka portal’s benefits, please read this post thoroughly.
Karnataka Fruits Portal
Karnataka farmers are pretty busy in various occupations such as horticulture, sericulture, dairy, poultry, etc. The government has developed so many criteria for farmer support that one of them is the Fruits Karnataka Portal 2022. These programs for farming activities were started by the State Government of India and the Central Government of India. These departments offer a variety of help and benefits to farmers. However, farmers must contact various departments to receive the reward. These departments want documentation from farmers to offer incentives under any plan.
As a result, farmers must submit various paperwork to several departments each year. The Karnataka government has created a farmer registration and a unified beneficiary information system (FRUITS) web page to circumvent this. Farmers’ data would be collated and evaluated through this platform, saving farmers from rushing from pillar to post to take advantage of programs. This site was created by the DPAR e-governance department in collaboration with NIC.
Outline of Fruits Karnataka Portal
|Name of Portal
|Fruits – PMKISAN Karnataka Portal (Farmer Registration and Unified beneficiary Information System), FRUITS
|DPAR e-Governance Department With Association With NIC
|Government of Karnataka
Objective of the Fruits Karnataka Portal
- The Karnataka government has created the Fruits -PMKISAN Karnataka Portal. The portal’s primary goal is to organise and evaluate the database of farmers across the state. As a result, farmers would no longer have to rush from one department to the next to complete their paperwork.
- Second, farmers receive a significant sum of money and are shielded from a skewed market.
- To set a reasonable price for a commodity. And save time by avoiding unneeded tasks.
Eligibility Criteria And Documents Required To Apply For Fruits Karnataka Portal
These documents are required to apply for the Fruits Karnataka Portal initiative.
- The applicant must be a Karnataka permanent resident.
- The candidate must be a farmer.
- A copy of the Aadhar card, the residence certificate, a copy of the age proof certificate, and a copy of the income certificate are all required.
- Bank account information
- Photograph in passport size
- Phone number
New Farmer Registration Procedure on Fruits Karnataka Portal
When you open the official Website on that page, you directly land on the home page.
- After you can see the option on your right that citizen login, the new registration portal opens after your one click on it.
- After seeing the citizen login option on your right, click on it to visit the new registration portal.
- Then, enter your name and Aadhar card number in the appropriate column.
- After filling out the form, click the submit button, and a new page will display on your screen.
- On the new screen, enter your Aadhaar number, name (on the given language option), age, date of birth, gender, identifier type, identifier name in Kannada, identifier name in English, mobile number, and landline number.
- Furthermore, it would help to input the district, village, and land status, which must be filled correctly.
- You must indicate your caste, farmer type, specially-abled status, and minority status in the other details box.
- After entering your identifying information, you must enter your EPIC and ration card information. Finally, you must enter the owner’s land information, your account information, address proof, and upload address evidence.
- Then you must click the submit button.
How to log in as a Citizen
- You must click on the official website link for your page to show.
- Then you must provide the required information, such as your cell phone number and password.
- You must enter your mobile number and password on this new page.
- After that, you must click on the login button.
Login On The Portal
- Firstly, visit the official Website of the fruits Karnataka portal Then, the homepage will appear.
- After this, you have to enter your details like username, password, and captcha code
- At last, click on the login.
- In this way, you can log in to the Website portal
Fruits id search by aadhar number
To Search ID on Fruits karnataka portal visit to the official website i.e fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/.
- On Home page you will be having few tabs on front of your screen.
- Click on get details by Aadhar and next page will appear.
- Now enter your Aadhar number and press on search button. After that your fruits ID will be appear.
How to Download a Mobile App
- First and foremost, go to the fruits Karnataka portal’s official page.
- The home page will be displayed.
- Now you must click on the Android app logo. The app will begin downloading on your device as soon as you do so.
- To install this app on your device, select the install option.
- To begin, go to the fruits Karnataka portal’s official page. The homepage will then appear.
- On the homepage, you must click on feedback.
- Following that, you must select the sort of feedback on the grievance.
- You must now provide your name, mobile number, and feedback or complaint.
- After that, you must click on the Send OTP button.
- It would be best if you now input the OTP into the OTP box.
- After that, you must click the submit button.
Getting in Touch
If you require additional information or support, please call the number provided. Alternatively, you can leave a remark in the section below.
- Helpline Number- 080-22370281
- Address-e-Governance Department M S Building, Bangaluru