AP Sand Booking Online Portal for Registration, Login & Track Status
AP sand booking (APMDC) Login | Track Order | AP sand booking online | sand Booking App | sand.ap.gov.in Portal Registration
Andhra Pradesh Government started a new portal for sand Booking and delivery at Door step. This Portal is managed by AP Mineral Development Corporation Limited and run by sand sale management and monitoring system where user or Buyer can by buy the send by using this portal. It is easily accessible via Laptop or Mobile Phone App. In this article we have covered AP sand booking online Portal, AP sand login and registration, AP sand online booking app, Toll free number etc. After reading of This article you will be having all information related to How to book and Track status of your booking.
AP Sand Booking online Portal
Andhra Pradesh Government launched the Sand booking online platform to provide the comfort, Transparent and Digital system to the citizen of the state. It is unique digital platform and a step towards digitization where anyone can use it without any time boundation. By using this portal sand order process can by made by “AP sand booking app” or Portal. While booking each one have to Register and Login on the platform before placing the order. This “AP Sand Portal” will save time as well as ensure timely delivery of the sand order.
Objective of Portal
This Platform is launched to provide comfort to the citizen of AP and will help to remove the corruption in the in Mineral Field. It will also help to avoid sand mafia and people can buy the sand at affordable rate by using this online platform by just few clicks. However Order of Sand Purchase will be accepted during working hours 12:00 PM to 06:00 PM. By registering each buyer’s record of buyer will be stored and will be available at any time for analysis.
|Name of the Portal
|AP Sand Sale Management & Monitoring system
|Citizen of Andhra Pradesh
|Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited
|Online booking of sand delivery
|Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy
Guidelines for AP Sand Online Booking
- The Buyer who is “booking sand online” must have delivery address in span of 30 kilometers that gets shipped through farm vehicle.
- Sand order can be given by any and delivery will be available in all the regions of Andhra Pradesh.
- In addition to the sand cost , Toll plaza cost will be paid by the buyers itself to Tractor driver.
- Toll Charges (if applicable) are not being included in the total price of sand at the time of ordering sand online. The driver will provide the toll receipt (up and down) for the trip to the consumer at the time of delivery and consumer needs to pay for the toll charges directly to the transporter.
- Order for Sand will be accepted through “portal on Mobile app” during working hours only. Working hours of AP sand booking is from 12:00 PM to 06:00 PM only.
AP sand booking online Registration on Portal
As we have mentioned in article that “Sand booking” can be done via portal. Here we will explain the process of placing the order. Please follow below mention Step for it.
- First You have to open the “official Portal“ to place the order. After opening of the Portal Home page of the Portal will be appear and it will looks like below Image.
- After That You have to click on “consumer Login and register” .After That below message will be appear on the screen.
“Dear Sand Consumers, from 09-03-2020 onwards Aadhaar OTP Validation (people with 18 Years or above Age) is being made mandatory for booking sand so please make sure that aadhaar details in your profile are accurate or else kindly update.”
- After Reading above message press close button. Post That you have to select “Register General “ or” Register Bulk Buyer” (if you wanted to buy for your personnel use like building House/Shop select “Register as general”. If your are bulk buyer and placing order for any Industrial you have to select “Bulk Buyer”)
- Once you will select Register General a four step General Consumer Registration form will open like below.
- First you have to enter your mobile and click on send OTP and enter the OTP in Box.
- After Entering the OTP it will take you to 2nd Step of registration and you have to enter aadhar card Number. Here Enter your 12 digit aadhar number and Press Next.
AP sand booking online Form
- On Next page you will have to provide your Present Residential Address and fill up the address form like Name, District, ward, Pin code, Mail ID etc.
- Then you have to click on Next and Confirmation page will appear and Press Submit. After that AP sand registration for general user will be completed.
- Post Successful registration consumer will be able to do “AP sand booking online”.
Bulk Consumer Registration
If you are a Bulk Consumer and wanted to register as Bulk consumer buyer you have to follow below Step. Procedure is similar to General Registration.
- After Click on consumer “Login/Register” you have to click on New User “Bulk Consumer Registration”
- On Next Page you have enter your Mobile Number to get the OTP. After entering OTP you have to enter GST Number of the Firm/Company as here applicant will do the booking send for Commercial use. After entering the valid GST number you have to press on Next Button
- Now you have to enter register address .Once you will enter complete address you have to Press on Next and confirmation page will appear. After confirming it Press submit button and after that you will be able to do the booking of Sand.
AP sand online booking
Consumer have to visit to official Portal After opening of home page you have to click on consumer login and follow below AP sand login Process:
- First you have to enter you register mobile (which have insert at the time of registration.) and click on send OTP.
- Mobile OTP will send to your registered mobile number. After that aadhar EKYC page will appear and you have to click on Send OTP.
- Now OTP will send to your mobile number which is linked to your aadhar card. After entering OTP it will validate the details.
- After that it will redirect to your Dashboard where all the information related to your profile will be available.
- You will be able to see order Sand, My booking, Payment Status, Register Grievance Etc.
- To order the Sand you have to click on Order and “ Order sand” and you have to provide the information like quantity ,delivery address etc.
- Once you will enter all the details click on Payment. Once you will done with payment, booking confirmation message will be send by department. It will be act as acknowledgement of your booking.
- With this acknowledgement number you will be available to track your Order status.
Procedure to track booking order
If you placed the online order of sand and you want to check the AP sand booking Online status or date of delivery, you can also do that with the help of official portal.
- To track the order open the Portal and click on “Order status”.
- A pop up page will open and here you have to enter “online booking sand order ID” and click on submit.
- After Submission Sand Order status will appear.
- You can also see the Booking status after login on Portal.
Download AP sand Booking App
Sand Booking app is also available for consumer to the book the order. You can download the app from Google play store.
- This app is available for Android Mobile User only and to download the mobile app you have visit to the Google play store and type AP Sand.
- Click on the download button and Register or Login for using all the feature. AP Sand Mobile app will be looking Like below image.
- You can also download the mobile from Official Portal. You have to click on AP Sand- Download app.
For any Help or Query on “AP sand booking Online portal” you may call on Send the Email to Below Mentioned phone and Mail address. You can also raise the Grievances in case of any concerned .
Help Desk : firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked question in AP sand online booking Portal
Consumer can place the order between 12:00PM to 6:00 PM Expect Govt. Public holiday and Second Saturday.
Any Govt. and Private Institute can place Bulk Order. To place Bulk Order GST number is required.
Payment can be done through Secure online payment . Option will be available under payment section.
First You have register on the online portal. After registration you will be having AP sand login and password.