Amma vodi eligibility list 2021: check online, payment status
amma vodi list check online | amma vodi eligibility list | YSR amma vodi payment status | jagan anna amma vodi Scheme
Amma vodi eligibility list and payment status – This article is on scheme which is Run by Andhra pradesh Govt. In their state. It is has announced by Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy on 10th June 2019 to provide financial assistant to school going child from class 1 to 12. Financial Assistant Amount will be provided to Mother’s of the Child. In this article we will provide detail to check the Amma vodi eligibility list and payment status.
Amma Vodi Scheme
It is an initiative to give financial support to the mothers of every school going child. The scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy. The primary goal of the initiative is to boost the literacy rate of the state, and development of the state education system. This is a welfare scheme. It has been launched to provide financial assistance for education of children belonging to below poverty line.
The amount of Rs. 15000 will be transferred to the bank accounts of each school going child’s mother, on an annual basis. In the absence of a mother, the amount will be transferred to the recognized guardian. This article will cover all the details of the scheme such as the eligibility criteria, what are the documents that are required, how to apply for the scheme, amma vodi Payment status, How to check amma vodi eligibility list etc. So, read on to know all these details of the scheme.
The Major Aim of The Amma Vodi Scheme
It aims at eradicating the financial barriers in the way of obtaining quality education for the children belonging to below poverty line by providing financial support of Rs. 15000 annually. Amma vodi Scheme aims at giving equal, and quality education to every child of the state belonging to below poverty line. And this will ultimately result in boosting the literacy rate of the state, enhancing the education system of the state.
Key Point of Scheme
|Name of The Scheme
|Amma Vodi Scheme
|Financial Assistant to Mother’s of BPL
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|15000 Rs. Will be provided to eligible beneficiary
|Mr. Ysr Jagan Mohan Reddy
|10th June 2019
|Phase II Beneficiary List
|Available and can be checked Online
Eligibility Criteria for The Amma Vodi scheme List
- To avail this scheme the applicant has to be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh to be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Every mother with a school going child from class 1 to 12 is eligible to avail this scheme.
- Students of every caste, and religious communities are eligible for this scheme.
- In order to be eligible to apply, the applicant’s child must have a school admission.
- The mother or the guardian must belong to the below poverty line in order to be eligible to avail the scheme.
- The mother or the guardian of the student should have Aadhaar card or having applied and verified to be eligible to avail the Amma Vodi scheme.
- Children who are studying between classes 1 to 12, their Aadhaar card details shall be made available up to the extent possible. It is a must to have the consent of the beneficiary in order to collect the Aadhaar card details of the child.
- The benefits of the scheme for orphans or street children who are admitted to school through voluntary organization will be extended in consultation with the Department concerned.
- In case the student stops in the middle of the academic session, then the student will no longer be able to avail the benefits of the scheme. And even if such happens, still should try best to bring back the student.
School Covered Under This Scheme
Schools covered under the Amma Vodi scheme are-
- Government schools.
- Private Aided schools.
- Private Un Aided schools.
- Junior colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh including residential schools/ Junior colleges from the academic year 2019-2020.
- 75% attendance of the students should be ensured by their mother or guardian.
- The family of the student must have a white ration card in order to avail the scheme.
- Any Government employee be it State or Central are not eligible for the scheme. Government pensioners, and taxpayers are also not eligible for the scheme.
Necessary Documents for Scheme
- An Address proof of the applicant is required such as Voter ID Card, Electricity bill, Aadhaar Card etc.
- The applicant needs to have white ration card.
- The mother or the guardian has to provide the bank account details.
- Name of the school where the student is enrolled, and the school’s identity card of the student to verify the student goes to the mentioned school.
How to Apply for The Amma Vodi Scheme?
- You can get the form in two ways – download the Amma Vodi Application form from the official website or get it from the nearest government office. If you want to download it from the official website, then you will find it on the homepage of the website.
- Once you have the form, now it’s time to fill up the form. Fill every detail properly.
- After filling the details properly, attach all the necessary documents, and your child’s passport size picture.
- After filling up the form properly and attaching all the necessary documents now you can submit the form. To submit the form, go to the nearest Government office, and submit the form.
The Amma Vodi Scheme Benefits to eligibility list
- The scheme will improve the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in primary education, secondary education and also higher education of the state.
- Children belonging to below poverty line will get the financial support for their education under the scheme. Mothers or guardians who were unable to send their children to school for financial problems, now this scheme will provide them the financial support to send their children to school.
- Under the Amma Vodi scheme, Rs. 15000 will be given to the mother or the guardian on an annual basis. The amount will be sent to the bank accounts of the mothers or guardians on the month of January every year until their children complete class 12.
- The Amma Vodi scheme will boost the literacy rate of the state.
- Children who were unable to get quality education for financial problems now this scheme will eradicate the financial barriers in the way of their education, and provide quality education to every child belonging to below poverty line.
Help in Child Education and Overall Development
- This scheme will ultimately help in the overall development of every child belonging to below poverty line. As under the scheme every child will get access to school, and equality education. School has great importance in the overall development of a child. As the child belonging to below poverty line will get access to school, and equality education under the scheme hence that will result in overall development of the child.
- The implementation of the Amma Vodi scheme will help to mitigate child labour from the state. One of the primary causes of child labour is poverty. The scheme will provide the financial support to the children belonging to below poverty line which will ultimately help in mitigating child labour from the state.
- This scheme will reduce the drop-out rate. School drop-out is a one of the major educational problems. One of the reasons why students drop-out is financial problems. So, this scheme will eliminate the financial issues which will reduce the drop-out rate.
- This scheme will encourage and promote the importance of education, and will enhance the education system of the state.
Some key highlights of the Amma Vodi Scheme :
- This scheme is one of the nine Navaratna Welfare Schemes under the“NAVARATNALU”.
- The Amma Vodi scheme will be monitored by the AP Education Department.
- In amma vodi eligibility list, names of the mothers or the guardians of the children who are eligible will be displayed in the village/ward secretariat for social audit.
- The scheme was introduced on 10th June 2019.
- The list of the beneficiary will be displayed in the village/ward secretariat 26th December 2020.
- In case of any kind of fraudulent use of the scheme then strict action will be taken.
- The Gram Volunteer shall be the central focus for the data authentication.
Amma vodi payment status
- The mother or the guardian must have a Saving Bank Account either in Nationalized Bank or Post Office.
- An online transition of Rs. 15000 to the unencumbered bank of account of the mother or the guardian. You may Check also check you account details to amma vodi check payment status when amount credit announcement will be done. The beneficiary will receive this amount every year on the month of January. It will be given till the child is studying up to class 12 .
- After the child completes class 12, then the financial support shall not be continued. This is How you can check amma vodi payment status.
Amma vodi eligibility list
If you wanted to check List of amma vodi online you have to visit to official website of this scheme where you check your amma vodi status of payment. You can follow below mention step to check the eligibility List
Step-1 Open the Scheme’s Official website and home page will be having like below Image.
Step-2 On home page you will be able to see “Search Child Details” Tab. Click on this tab. After Clicking on it a new tab will be open.
Step-3 On Next page you will be having option to select District Name, Mother/Guardian aadhar card number and verification code.
Step-4 Enter your aadhar card number and verification code, press get details.
Step-5 After that you will be having all detail of beneficiary in on screen with payment .you may also get the printout of it.
Helpline Details :
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone : 9705655349, 9705454869
Email : apcse.@ap.gov.in
Frequently Asked Question
Amma Vodi Schem is an initiative for Andhra Pradesh Government which give financial support to the mothers of every school going child. Govt. will give Rs. 15000 Incentive to Mother’s of BPL families.
It can be checked by visiting website of the Scheme i.e jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in and Have to click on Search Child Details. More Information is available in article.
Amount will be directly transfer to the Registered bank account. It can be check directly with the bank if you have check the list online and your name is available.